Chapter 34.5

^u/saeed055s on r/Undertale^

A few days passed as the skeletons spent their days as normal... Well as normal as it could be... Good news for Mystery though! Geno did punch Reaper in the face during the week.

Killer spent his time playing with the cats in the newly furnished cat room. Killer, Blue and surprisingly Fell having helped with making it.

Anxiety spending most of his time in his room although the few times he went out of his room. He normally stayed with Concern, Error or Dust. Both Dust and Error didn't speak much and they weren't one to suddenly hug someone... And Concern is his brother.

Mystery finally learned to use shortcuts after pestering Error about it for days! Although he avoids using it inside the mansion since that got him stuck in a wall-

It was relatively calm... Ofcourse it was completely different for the deities-

3rd POV:
"Chaos! What have you done. You absolute-! Ugh! Not only have you not gotten my Ink out of that au. You've brought more skeleton's into it and cats!" Fate glared at Chaos from over the round table.

"Geez. Calm down, in any case. What's wrong with cats?... In any case it's not like I put glitter bombs in your home" Chaos leaned back in his chair while putting his feet up on the table.

"You did what?!" "I just said that I didn't do that... Yet..."

Void looked indifferent and Destiny was getting concerned by how tense the situation got... While anarchy and Karma were sharing popcorn with each other.

"Chaos. While I am aware by how you enjoy well... chaos. I think that this charade should come to a close. That AU wasn't meant to hold so many sanses and papyruses... It's already a miracle that it didn't collapse on itself." Void spoke up as they looked between the two deities who looked like they'd kill each other just by their stares alone.

"... While we're on the subject of that... Anyone knows who that skeleton is and how exactly they came to be?" Destiny spoke up quietly...

The chaos trio glanced at each other and spoke up simultaneously. "No." Fate not at all trusting them.

"We should remove them. They're not even supposed to exist!" Fate frowned as she glared at the trio of trouble.

"I'll sit this vote out. I haven't felt anything about them that could threaten Aus or the stability of the multiverse so they are not my responsibility." Void knew it was better for them to sit this one out since they knew that Chaos would deliberately mess with their work if they chose Fate's side... And they didn't choose Chaos side since Fate was... Fate.

"Okay. We'll vote then. Those in favor of them staying." Chaos and his siblings raised their hands with a grin, making the vote to be in their favor even if Destiny voted since Void abstained. Fate looking as if she was about to explode in anger...

"Well you better stop that little game of yours or I'll make sure that they'll disappear" Fate stood up with a growl as she left the meeting... Destiny following after her sister with an apologetic smile.

.
.
.

"So I'm guessing that you three do know the skeleton?" Void glanced at the chaotic siblings with a knowing stare...

"I don't know what you're talking abo-" "It seems that you've forgotten that my domain is over the void AND the anti-void."

Chaos groaned slightly. "You're no fun." "Just make sure that they don't mess with the balance of things and I'll act like I don't know about your secret."

Void bowed politely as he left the meeting as well.

Chaos pouted slightly, his siblings chuckling slightly at him.

"Ugh. It was so much fun though!" "Every good things comes to an end eventually." "Except for chaos!" Chaos grinned as he bantered with Anarchy. The three leaving the meeting as well...

Chaos frowning slightly as he hesitantly undid his block on universe travel under the careful watch of his siblings.

670 words