Chapter 15

^This was in my gallery, so I don't know who made this sorry :\^

Fell POV:
As the others woke up, they were confused to see Ink glaring at Mystery, while Mystery was humming to himself happily.

"... So why the fuck is Ink pissed and Mystery so happy?" I asked, making sure that Paps wasn't around before I swore.

"Ink was pranked by Mystery by making him swallow cinnamon, nailing a wooden plank to the bottom of his doorframe to trip him and made a line of paint on Ink's wall, but the line was actually draw on tape that had adhesive on both sides." Dream drank tea and relaxed. Classic choking on ketchup at the revelation, Papyrus helping him calm down.

"Damn, isn't this the first day? I wonder what that crazy fucker will do next." I couldn't help but snort, before taking a swig of Mustard.

"SANS, STOP DRINKING MUSTARD AND GET READY TO TRAIN." I felt myself frown before I yelled back at Boss.

"Why the fuck should I train?!"

"... Do you want to be my target instead." There it was, a silent Edge. The only thing that Fell feared.

"Alright fine." Fell got up while grumbling.

"Ooo training! Can I join?" I jumped as I got surprised at how Mystery was next to me now.

"What the fuck! How are you so fucking quiet?!" I glared at Mystery, who just kept a grin on his face as he said in that annoying singsong voice.

"It's a secret~" I glared at them, Edge speaking up before I could.

"OFCOURSE YOU CAN, I'LL SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON. SANS, YOU'LL NEED TO WORK ON YOUR AWARENESS OF THE SPACE AROUND YOU"

"WHAT?! How am I getting punished for him being a quiet little shit?!" I glared at Mystery as he was amused by this.

"WOULD YOU PREFER FOR ME TO SURPRISE YOU WITH A BONE THROUGH THAT EMPTY SKULL OF YOURS?!" I grumbled a no. "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT."

"NOW LET'S GO TO THE BACKYARD. I DON'T WANT TO ACCIDENTALLY BREAK SOMETHING." I glared the whole way there at Mystery, who just kept humming as he grinned.

.
.
.

"Who wants tacos!" Blue grinned as he entered the living room with a plate full of tacos... That definitely weren't deadly. He already made that mistake.

Y/N POV:
Ugh... My body hurt everywhere, apparently what Edge thought I needed help in was with magic... Which is understandable since it was the second time he ever used any.

How did he train that? Blocking Edges attacks and sending some of my own, which resulted in me becoming Edge's sparring partner. To the amusement of Fell, but I also had a laugh when a stray attack hit him in the ribs.

Fuck! Stop getting distracted dammit, you got hit because of that.

"FOCUS, DO YOU WANT TO BECOME DUST?"

Regaining my focus, I started to dodge some of the attacks and using some of my bones to block the ones I couldn't dodge... Which was most of them obviously.

"I BELIEVE THAT IT'S TIME FOR A BREAK" Edge's and Fell's grin unnerved me slightly, but nonetheless I relaxed and crumbled on the ground.

I started to calm down my breathing, relaxing as I lied down to the grass.

"NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!"

Fuck- Before I could think, I saw one of Edge's magic attack flying towards my skull. Acting by instinct, a grey bone formed and blocked Papyrus attacks, shattering easily and seemingly swallowing the attack.

I was shocked as I saw Edge wince and shake slightly for a few seconds.

"Hey the fuck did you do to my bro?!"

I raised my hands in defense.

"SANS, THERE'S NO NEED TO CONCERN... ALTHOUGH WHAT WAS THAT, MYSTERY? IT WAS AS IF MY MAGIC WAS SWALLOWED, BEFORE I HEARD YELLING." Fell frowned in suspicion and glared at Mystery.

"Uhh... I don't really know to be honest? I only made that bone yesterday and it seemed to hurt way more than what you experienced. I lost 50 HP just by touching it."

"HMM... ODD I LOST 20 HP AND I DIDN'T TOUCH IT AT All..."

They were all stumped, not knowing what to do or say right now, until I broke the silence.

"We can ask Science for help, but before that. I'm starving." Fell for once agreed with me and Edge nodded slightly.

"I GUESS THIS CALLS FOR A TEMPORARY BREAK. WE'LL REGAIN OUR ENERGY AND ASK SCIENCE FOR HELP."

.
.
.

When I walked into the kitchen about an hour had passed, Edge went to get Science and Fell went back to drinking the mustard he had to let go of earlier.

Turning on the stove and plugging in the toaster, I brought out eggs, butter, bread, a plate, spatula and put the pan on the stove.

Putting butter in the pan, I started to sing parts of Boyfriend that I remembered, enjoying how the song was humoristic.

"You look amazing in a sundress! Wonder what you look like when you're undressed!"
I put the bread in the toaster.
"I can see the future in your eyes! You know I would never tell you lies!"
I cracked two eggs and put then on the pan.
"I just want to see you smile, so stick around a while, baby!.. I see your man blowing up your phone, telling you that you need to come home! F that clown he ain't know about a thing! Look I don't see no engagement ring!"
I grabbed the freshly cooked toast and started to butter them, before putting them on a plate.
"You said that he did you dirty, so what's the harm in flirting, baby!"
I grinned as I got to my favorite part.
"Cause your boyfriend's a bitch! He ain't shit, he can suck, on my dick. Why he do, you like this? When you're home, all alone, why he out, fucking 'round with themm hoes~"

I flipped the eggs with the spatula and put some pepper on them. "Didn't know you could sing." Fell said lazily, startling me slightly.

"Well lucky you, you have been blessed with my amazing singing"

"More like cursed." Fell said, making me frown before I put the eggs on the plate

.
.
.

"No food for you."

"Whatever." Fell shrugged and finished his mustard.

"I AM BACK WITH SCIENCE AND HIS BROTHER, IF YOU SWEAR SANS. I'M GOING TO USE YOU AS A TARGET.

"isn't that mean?..." Paps spoke up in concern.

"I WAS JUST... JOKING" Edge said the last word with disgust to the amusement of Fell.

"So what did you need help with?" Science asked with curiosity

1095 words