Chapter 11

^Egnirc on Pinterest^

Classic POV:
I was snoring while laying down on the couch, sleeping with half my body off the couch.

Normally I wouldn't be this relaxed, but we have been on the surface for a week and the human still hadn't reset.

"SANS! WAKE UP! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A LAZYBONE, BUT THIS IS OVERDOING IT. YOU FELL ASLEEP, BEFORE YOU EVEN LIED DOWN ON THE COUCH!" Papyrus yelled, making me wake up.

"Uh? Oh sup bro, I must have moved in my sleep... What time is it?"

Papyrus grinned "It is past dinner time, brother. BUT WORRY NOT! For The Great Papyrus as saved some spaghetti for you!"

Sans chuckled and grinned. "Thanks bro, I really need to stop falling asleep noodle-ssly" Papyrus groaned and left for the kitchen, to reheat some leftover spaghetti for sans.

Sans chuckled, before he froze and his eyes turned dark as he felt a spike of magic coming from the machine... Again.

Teleporting to the machine, he was shocked to see the Star sanses and Error in his house. Error starting to wake up while groaning.

Error POV:
I groaned as I woke up, getting up wobbly. I was surprised to see Classic and then I noticed the Star sanses still unconscious around me.

Taking advantage of this, Error tried to open a portal to his Anti-Void. Only for it to fail.

"Wh4t th3 h3ll 1s th1s" I tried to open the code, only for it to fail.

Knowing that I was stuck with the Star sanses, I couldn't help but curse my luck.

"Error! What did you do?!" Ink glared at Error, still overly angry because of his red vial.

"1 d1dn't d0 4nyth1ng, p41nt fr34k"
"Liar-" Before we could continue to argue or fight, Classic spoke up.

"Whoa, chill. My machine seem to have malfunctioned and it has dragged all of you into my AU." Error frowned.

"Th3n why can't 1 l34v3?" "No clue,an the only thing I want to know right now is if you all will be able to coexist until the machine is fixed."

"Fine./F1n3." Ink and Error said.

"Is there enough room for all of us?" Ink asked. "N0t 4 dumb qu3st10n f0r 0nc3" Ink glared at Error, earning a sigh from Classic.

"Well apparently, because G is made of gold and its from before the War. Me and my bro were able to buy a mansion, so yes there should be enough rooms." Ink and Error blinked in surprise, before they shook it off.

Ink quickly tried to wake up the other Star sanses, his pupils becoming a question mark and point of exclamation.

"Uhh... Does anyone know who that skeleton is?" Error and Classic were surprised, as they didn't know the skeleton either.

Y/N POV:
Ugh, I felt like I wanted to throw up... Looking around, I noticed Error and went to float towards him. Only resulting in me falling face first on my face.

"God that hurt... Wait, hurt?" I got up and looked down at his body, noticing how they were a skeleton now.

"... This is cool! Hey, Windows Vista! I can bother other people than you now!" He grinned, ignoring how classic was holding back from snorting at the nickname and how Ink was still confused about who they were.

Error just looked done. "... H0w 4r3 y0u 4 sk3l3t0n 4nd ST0P C4LL1NG M3 TH4T!"

Getting up with a wobble, he stretched and started to feel his arms.