Chapter 10

^Made by luigidragon252 on Pinterest^

3rd POV:

The day after the whole UNO disaster, Nightmare had finally healed Error fully and now had to deal with an injured Cross and Killer.

Cross in question was groaning in pain as he walked, making Killer amused at how badly Nightmare had hurt Cross.

"Aww Do you care about me that much, my beloved Boss~" Killer said as he grinned gleefully.

"The only reason I did so was to show a message to not fight each other unless you want to have cracks on every bone on your body" Nightmare calmly drank his coffee from Ccino "Whatever you say Boss" "Die." Killer laughed slightly, before Nightmare glared at him

"So, when... Do you... Leave?" Horror asked Error.

"1 m1ght l34v3 n0w t0 g0 s33 Out3rt4l3" Error responded and ignored Y/N as he rambled. "Oh yeah! That's what I wanted to do. Since I can make portals too. I want to see how the stars are in Outertale!" Error had a bitter look as his paradise was going to be infected with Y/N's bad puns when he would try to relax.

"Well, before... You leave... There's dinner... Do you want... To join?" Horror ignored how Killer was thrown by Nightmare as he called him Nootmare too many times.

Y/N grinned and Error frowned at the words dinner, both of them knowing how it would become chaotic.

"Come on Error, don't tell me that you're not hungry." Error sighed as it was true that he felt hungry, glaring slightly at the direction of Y/N. To the amusement of the mentioned person.

"4lr1ght, 1'll st4y unt1l d1nn3r." Horror nodded at Error's response and left to the kitchen, being one of the few who could cook without burning the kitchen down.

.
.
.

Error really felt as if he made a bad choice by staying for dinner, although he had to admit that the food tasted great.

Dust and Horror were calmly eating, the former listening to his brother talk about spaghetti.
Killer, as usual, was bothering Cross and Cross was close to snapping at Killer.
Y/N kept making puns about food and condiments, to the displeasure of Error.
Nightmare was calmly drinking coffee, only there so that there wouldn't be any fighting.

Error having finished eating, quickly got up and put his plate in the sink.

"1'm g01ng n0w." "Wait... A second." Horror got up and handed a box to Error.

Opening the box up with curiosity, Error froze in surprise and smiled slightly. To the mild surprise of Horror, being the only one Error was facing.

"It's thanks for... Getting food... For AU... When boss... Couldn't"

Y/N moved next to Error and couldn't help but call Error lucky. What was in the box? A chocolate cake and oh god did he want to eat something sweet again.

Now in a happy mood Error, made a portal to Outertale. "1'll s33 y0u guys 4n0th3r t1m3." Error said as he walked through the portal, the jealous Y/N following after him.

Outer POV:

Outer could not help, but feel odd as he saw Error. He was there at the council meeting and voted against the capture of Error.

How could you blame him? Others might see Error as a destroyer of worlds, but he saw Error as a skeleton who relaxed under the stars almost daily. Error in question never even tried to hurt anyone in his AU.

Staring at his phone and wondering if he should tell that Error was there, he shrugged and said to himself.

"Well who can say that it's Error that's there. The description of Error was a destroyer of AU's, but they never attacked mine."

Outer just walked back to his home and feigned ignorance, ignorance was bliss afterall.

Error POV:

Taking a deep breath of fresh air, I lied down on the grass of Outertale.

It wasn't complete peace and quiet as Y/N was there too and commented on how this place was beautiful, but it was better than nothing and he had to admit that he had the same reaction the first time he went in this AU.

... There the familiar pain was, Ink had made another AU. "Ugh, c4n't 1 c4tch 4 br34k?" "Is Ink creating again? Well... I'll go to the anti-void and watch through a screen. If you get hurt again I swear that I'll send your cake in the void" I didn't need to reply as I opened a portal to an Underfell copy, noticing how Y/N used a portal to send the cake to the anti void and went in afterwards, as I walked through the portal.

"... This is odd? Why is it so empty? It can't be because of genocide, because there isn't any dust" I nodded slightly at Y/N words, checking the code. I was puzzled at how the AU entities were just gone...

"Wh4t th3 h3ll h4pp3n3d h3r3!" I quickly dodged out of the way as blue paint almost hit me, glaring at the Star sanses.

"Error! Your kidnapping spree of AU's is ending!" Ink said in his usual tone, confusing me as I hadn't done anything.

"Y0u g0dd4mn 1d10ts d0n't und3rst4nd th4t 1 w4s stuck r3c0v3r1ng unt1l t0d4y!" I noticed the slight confusion on Dreams face, but I didn't elaborate it in favor of readying myself to fight.

"Surrender and you will not be harmed" Blue seemed hesitant to fight, but was ready to do so.

"1 gu3ss th4t 1'll h4v3 t0 r3tr34t th3n." I sent my strings towards the star sanses. Ink blocking them with a wall of paint. Using the distraction, I started to open a portal to the Anti Void. Unfortunately for me, Blue prepared for it and he summoned bones to attack me and simultaneously block the portal.

Grumbling in annoyance, I glitched slightly and teleported away from the attacks. Ink forming from a puddle behind me and dream using his arrows to distract me.

My eyes widened in panic as Ink drank his red vial, quickly teleporting away. I dodged a blue ink blaster that Ink had formed.

It was too late for me to react as the sans house crumbled and a portal opened behind me.

Y/N POV:

... What just happened? Where had Error gone? I can't see anything through the screen anymore.

Closing the screen with anxiousness, I wondered on what I should do...

I should seek Nightmare's help. I opened a portal, but to my shock. It attempted to pull me into it, by reflex I reached for something to hold on to. Grabbing one of the trapped monster souls in Error's strings, I couldn't even wonder how I could grab something before the string snapped and pulled me and the soul into the portal.

Dream POV:

We all saw how a portal formed behind Error and he apparently escaped, but what shocked us was that it didn't close. It instead got bigger and pulled Ink inside it too.

Blue started to panic and ran towards the portal, trying to see if Ink was fine.

"Blue, please stay calm. I can get us out of her-" The last thing I saw was white.

??? POV:

"HAHAHAHA Oh man is she going to be pissed at me" ??? grinned gleefully, watching the Star sanses, Error and Y/N get sucked into the portals.

1225 words