Chapter 4

^Made by @gesta_sch on Twitter^

Y/N POV:

"What do I do? What do I do?"

Y/N couldn't help but panic as he stared at the passed out Error in his hammock. He had brought him back into the Anti-void, but how was he supposed to help?! He didn't have a body for god's sake. He started to feel dizzy, tense and he trembled slightly, despite not having a body. Was he going to witness Error dying?-

That thought quickly made his panic attack worse.

"Come on Y/N we're going to be late for school! And you know how mom gets when we miss the bus!"

... He mentally slapped himself, no! He refused to watch Error die and Error won't die on his watch. He focused on opening up a portal, feeling determined to save Error.

Opening the portal with all his might and going through it, he focused about how Error would die and he could not do anything about it, his negativity spreading throughout the castle and hoping that his plan would work.

Nightmare POV:

God I'm going to get a headache at this point. First, Killer thought it was a good idea to hide Horror's food and almost got his hand chopped off. Secondly, someone, probably Killer again, stole Cross's chocolate which almost ended with a fight. Thirdly, they played monopoly and it ended with Dust blasting the board game. Then finally, Horror wanted to eat a chicken and chopped its head off...

It then started to run around and stained the floor with blood. Mind you that all that happened in less than two hours. He honestly started to feel like a babysitter at this point. Atleast now, he could sit down and relax for a bit.

A pulse of negativity inside the castle, made nightmare freeze, before he got up while frowning

"What is it this time."

3rd POV:

"Come on, please. Work dammit" Y/N was practically begging for this to work. He didn't know if his emotions could be sensed, but he sure as hell hoped so. Floating around the hallways of the castle he came across Nightmare. Thinking about how Error would die and he'd be left alone and forgotten, making sure that he was feeling negative. He floated back towards the portal, making sure Nightmare followed after him.

Nightmare himself felt that this was odd, the emotions he felt were clearly right infront of him. But he couldn't see them. What he did know was that the emotions was a mix of fear, sorrow, panic and determination. It might have been a bad idea to follow something suspicious, but it was impossible to fake such strong emotions, especially with how potent the fear felt.

"Isn't that... Error's portal?"

Walking through the portal, Nightmare froze in shock at the unconscious and bleeding Error, carefully wrapping his tentacles around Error. He quickly got to one of the castles unoccupied rooms.

"Get me bandages!" Nightmare yelled for anyone that could hear him, noting to himself that the emotions that followed them seemed relieved, but still were slightly panicked and fearful.

Killer speed walked to Nightmare and gave him the bandages, remembering the last time that Nightmare yelled with a shiver... "Is that Error? What happened?"

"It is and I don't know, now let me focus" Nightmare wasn't that great at healing magic, but he could still stabilize someone with slight ease. The magic enveloping Error's body with a cyan green color, slowly stabilizing Error and healing his small cuts, wrapping up the major wound that threatened Error as he ended the treatment. "He should be fine now"

Killer cleared his throat slightly. "Soo... How did you find him like that, boss?"

"... Someone or something guided me to him" Nightmare glanced at an empty spot, making Killer question Nightmare's sanity.

Y/N sighed in relief as he floated beside Error, his initial panic and sorrow finally dissipating after knowing Error was fine and stable now...

"Welp, I'm going to go eat Cro- I mean, my chocolate infront of Cross, see ya Nootmare" Killer quickly left while grinning to himself, before Nightmare could glare at him.

Y/N chuckled slightly at the Nickname, making sure to remember it. "Nootmare? I like that one. It'd be funny to whisper that into his... Non-existent ears if I could" ... Was Nightmare staring at him? Nope, no thank you. That's creepy and I am already stressed enough as it is. Y/N quickly left to follow after Killer, grinning mischievously as he wanted to see Cross's reaction too, glad to know that Error was fine now... Leaving a contemplating Nightmare with the unconscious Error.

775 words