Chapter 9

^Made by Dinali Jayasuriya on Pinterest^

Dream POV:

I couldn't help but feel... Odd after the conclusion of the meeting. Ink was more expressive and emotive than usual.

Normally he would just be annoyed at the mention of Error, but this time he was mad and even talked over me.

It was as if a switch flipped inside his mind. Since we met the mystery person, he's been acting weird.

Was I just being paranoid?

Y/N POV:

Oh my lord was UNO chaotic.

Killer stabbed his knife down on the table to call UNO, to the displeasure of Nightmare. Cross was getting madder and madder with every turns he had to skip for various reasons, such as +2, +4, skip and not having the right color. Horror almost ate the pack of cards before Dust stopped him. Dust had asked Phantom to help him cheat, which Phantom quickly rejected, and Error was glitching out with anger at the twenty cards in his hands...

Meanwhile Nightmare was there so that there wouldn't be a fight and to profit on the negativity.

I was just there for the laughs and oh boy was it worth it to skip playing to see this.

"KILLER I SWEAR TO GOD, THE NEXT TIME YOU SKIP ME. I'M GOING TO ACTUALLY STAB YOU WITH YOUR OWN KNIFE" Cross yelled to the amusement of Killer, earning a teasing reply. "Sucks to suck"

"Horror, stop trying to eat the cards." Dusty deadpanned at Horror, listening to his brother as he ranted. "How would I dare to help you cheat?! That is unacceptable, UNO is a game of fun, strategy and bluff! The mere mention of cheating is in no means something The Great Papyrus would ever do!"

"H0W D0 1 N0T H4V3 GR33N W1TH TW3NTY C4RDS?!" The anger from Error surprised and made the other laughs. Killer grinning as he said.

"Oh? Is the great Error not able to pull the strings to win?" Error glared at Killer, the others chuckling or laughing

"Y0ur puns 4r3 w0rs3 th4n Y/N's"

Oh I took offence to that.

"Come on Windows Vista, we know that luck is a glitch. Even when you have all the cards in your hands, you can get screwed over. The strings of Fate always happen." I faked a yawn "Yarn, aren't you getting tired though? I can already tell how your Windows of opportunity is closing with each round"

I could feel myself grin as Error glitched more and more with each puns.

"1 SW34R T0 G0D! S-ST0P C4LL1NG M3 W1ND0WS V1ST4!" The others were shocked by Error's outbursts, before Killer burst out laughing the others soon joining the laughter.

"W-Windows Vista? BAHAHA I'm calling you that now" Killer said between laughs, receiving a glare from Error. Who slammed down a +4 on the table.

"Ch0k3 0n 1t." The seriousness of Error's voice made Killer laugh instead of being annoyed.

Nightmare POV:

I honestly did not know how to feel about this Y/N. They seemed fine as they seem to want what's good for Error.

But their existence was... Questionable and suspicious.

They didn't have a soul and still felt emotions, which was almost entirely impossible.
They are able to make the other voices stay quiet, something the god of destruction wasn't able to do.
They are able to talk to other people than Error, albeit that situation having only happened once as far as I knew, it was still suspicious that they are able to do so as a voice. That only Error was supposed to hear.
They somehow found our base, when I am quite certain that Error has never mentioned or location.

Error is secretive, so they knew information that they weren't supposed to. I would be concerned if it were not for the hate they held when I mentioned the Star sanses.

They were quite an anomaly and an interesting... Puzzle? That would be a way to say it lightly...

They unnerved me slightly, but by their emotions. They genuinely didn't mind talking to Error and they seem to seek fun, instead of trouble... Which is more than most of my minions do.

I froze as I heard yell, before I glared at Cross who stabbed Killer.

"What? Killer kept messing with me, so I just did what I said I would do."

Cross didn't seem to notice how everyone else backed away, except Error, Killer and the voice.

They were more amused than anything.

"How about we play hide and seek, before it becomes Cat and Mouse? You have 10 seconds to hide." Cross visibly paled despite being made of Bones, quickly getting up and running down the hallway, cursing the whole way there.

3rd POV:

Dust gave 10G to Killer who was unbothered by his cut hand, bandaging it fairly easily.

"Yup, never saw Boss that mad when I get hurt... And he says that he doesn't pick favorites." Killer grinned at Dust words, gracefully pocketing the 10G

"... Y0u b3t 0n h0w much N1ghtm4r3 g3ts m4d wh3n y0u g3t hurt?"

"Yeah, right now Killer is the one Nightmare gets more mad than others for" Dust replied indifferently.

"Ooo I smell a ship!" Y/N yelled, making Error choke and crash.

"You good?" Killer asked in confusion.

883 words