Chapter 21

^Made by @skumhuu on Twitter^

Dream POV:
I yawned slightly as I got up from my bed, smiling slightly as I looked at the paint on the walls. I stretched as I got up and soon got out of my room as I put on my usual fake smile.

I winced as I saw Nightmare, smiling in guilt and sadness. "H-Hey... Brother."

"Leave me alone. The only reason I'm not fighting you is, because I'm stuck here." I froze, watching as Nightmare walked away to the kitchen.

... I reached out to him, but stopped myself. This was my fault afterall...

"Ah!" I jumped as I felt someone pat my shoulder.

"Well aren't you jumpy today?" I put on my fake smile again, convincing myself that I shouldn't feel gloomy.

"Oh hello Mystery. How have you slept?"

"Oh I slept great, well. After Cross helped me out of Error's strings!"

"... Uh?"

I blinked in confusion, Mystery chuckling and grinning in amusement. "I called Error a tsundere"

...

"You what?-" "Anyway! How did you sleep? Great right?"

I smiled and nodded slightly. "Yes I did sleep well. Have you pranked someone again?"

"Nooo... I could have, but I forgot" I chuckled.

"Well it's better to rest well and make a better prank next right?" I could see Mystery smirk and go deep into thought.

"... Although don't hurt anyone okay?"

"... What about accidentally?" "No." "Aww..."

I snickered slightly at Mystery's disappointment.

"Well I'm going to make myself something to eat. Cya!" I snorted softly as Mystery sprinted down the hallway almost running into Fell who was leaving his room with a yawn. "WATCH IT, FUCKER!"

Mystery was quite interesting, well... Many outcodes were interesting, but Mystery was able to befriend the bad guys, spar with edge and was still alive after bothering Error.

... I really wonder about their story.

.
.
.

Nightmare that had walked away was glaring at Killer.

"How come you let Cross into your room, but not me?"

"Cross had a good reason that isn't 'being bored' or 'wanting to'. Cross needed my help"

"... I need your help. My back hurt, could you give me a massag-" Killer was slapped into the wall by Nightmare's tentacle. "Ow!"

3rd POV:
Blue was humming to himself as he made himself a bowl of cereal.

What? You couldn't always make yourself tacos, tacos taste better on special occasions!

Blue smiled as he saw Mystery run into the kitchen.

"Hello Mystery! Have you slept well?"

"I slept great!"

"That's great! I hope that you got a better mood after being tricked by Edge"

Mystery groaned and slumped against the table. "Don't remind me..."

Blue laughing slightly at Mystery's gloomy mood, noticing Nightmare and Killer, who had a bruise on his skull.

"Hey Blueberry and Mystery!"

Mystery only waved at Killer, Nightmare amused at Mystery's gloomy mood

Blue blinked in surprise, before he smiled again.

"Thank you for the nickname, Killer!"

Killer continued to bother Nightmare, to the anger of the later.

...

Soon after, bother Mystery and Blue were eating breakfast and talking to each other.

Killer had continued to tease and bother Nightmare, soon Killer was hanging upside down as Nightmare wrapped his tentacles around him.

Dream was... Well had a guilty and sad look as he looked at Nightmare, before Ink arrived and rambled next to Dream.

Dust had arrived later than the others and joined the conversation of Blue and Mystery. Mystery grinning secretly and whispering "I ship." "What did you say Mystery?" Blue asked "Nothing" Dust looked with curiosity at Mystery

...

Nightmare POV:
Ugh... Too much positivity, I glanced at the surrounding.

Oh? Dust is talking with Blue? That's a surprise, Dust is normally introverted.

I frowned as Killer squirmed, dropping him to the ground with a groan.

"Boss... You're so mean!" "Cry about it." "If I do, would you comfort me?" "Die." "How harsh... So why are you staring at Dust- Ha! Dust is a simp now. I'm so going to tease him about it."

"Well it is quite nice for Dust to talk with people, but Dust simping for Blue is an overstatement."

"Softie" Killer groaned as he was smacked on his skull.

"Say that again and you're getting thrown out of the window."

"You wouldn't dar-" I took advantage of the window being open and threw Killer out of the window, taking a sip of black coffee.

"Nice throw!" I hid a slight smirk as Mystery yelled that.

I blinked in surprise as Error walked into the kitchen.

Y/N POV:
"Oh Error~" I grinned as I excused myself from Blue's and Dust, secretly happy that Dust could talk to each other.

"L34v3 m3 4l0n3... W3r3n't y0u t13d up?"

"Yeah, but I escaped!" I chuckled as Error rolled his eyes at my shenanigans.

"So why'd you come to the kitchen?"

"Hungry." Error opened the refrigerator, looking around for anything to eat.

"... Did you already finish the cake?"

"Y3s."

"Aww did it taste that good?!"

Error froze and fizzled out. "1t w4s 4cc3pt4bl3."

"Thank you for the compliment~"

...

The other's were surprised at how Error wasn't tying Mystery up. The bad sanses even more so, except Nightmare who didn't show any expression.

.
.
.

"ST0P C4LL1NG M3 4 TSUND3R3"

"HAHA MAKE ME!" Mystery sprinted out the Mansion, chased by Error who was glitching badly in anger

875 words