Chapter 3

(Next Day)

"Y/N~" You heard someone call out your name. You were currently in a library, for some reason.
You recognized that voice. It was another one of your imaginary friends, this time, it was Comoros.

You turned your head and looked at Comoros. He sat down next to you and waved at you. "Hey, Comoros," You said, waving back at him.
You weren't really close enough to Comoros to be considered friends or something. You rarely spoke to him even when he was there, to be fair.

"Hi, Y/N," He smiled and took out a book of his own. The book had something to do with his own country, since it had the word Comoros in its title.
You looked back down at the book you were reading before the Comorian had appeared. It was something about the thing you liked the most.
"You don't look how you normally look... are you sad?" He questioned, and you looked back at him.

"No...? I'm not sad." You answered, odd as to why he'd ask you such a question.
"Are you sure?" He asked, lowering his book to stare at you. "Yeah, I'm sure." You replied and he went back to reading his book, so did you.

A few silent seconds passed and you spoke up, "Why'd you ask?" "Just checking, after all, yesterday was... y'know." He mumbled. You knew what he was talking about, yesterday being the day your parents 'died'.
You still couldn't accept the fact that everyone around you told you they were dead. No, they were just missing, not dead. They were just somewhere else.
No body was found, they couldn't possibly be absolutely dead. They were still alive, at least that was what you thought.

You continued to read your book silently, Comoros too. The only things you could hear were the other people around you who chatted quietly or loudly, and that of footsteps.

You flipped to the next page of your book, and again, and again. The Comorian did the same, and did it as the same time you did. 
You'd glance at him whenever he did so, but his eyes would just be focused on his book.
"Comoros." You said and he hummed as a response. You slowly flipped to the next page and watched him as he did so too.

"Stop copying me." You told him and he chuckled. "Nope, this is fun," He responded, looking up at you with a grin.
"Fine... You do you I guess." You grunted and went back to reading your book. You flipped to the next page again and he followed you.

"Oh my gosh, stop copying me, please." "I'm not even bothering you, though." He spoke, smirking. "You have a point but still!" You softly exclaimed. "Stop complaining, Y/N, it's not like I'm hurting you~" He teased and chuckled even more.
"You're hurting me inside," You retorted, placing your book on the table, he followed in suit.

"You do notice that you're getting stares from others, don't you?" He questioned, making you look around the place, to see a few others staring at you weirdly.
"O-Oh..." You blurted out as you quickly used the book to cover your face from the strangers.

Comoros burst into laughter, which irritated you. "Shut up." You whispered to him. "Is no a valid answer?" He laughed.
After all, no matter how loud he laughed, no one else could hear him since he was JUST your imaginary friend. How unfair.

"Oh my goodness, just shut up!" You whispered a little louder to him this time. He patted your back as he wiped a fake tear away. "Nah, I don't think so," He replied, patting you repeatedly. You glared at him and he grinned widely.
"You look ugly when you do that," You commented, and he frowned. "You look ugly all the time, not even make-up or anything can save you."
"You can't even save yourself and yet you're talking about others?" You told him, eyeing him closely.

"What? I was just speaking the truth. The truth hurts, I know." The Comorian chuckled, "Okay fine, I was joking."
"Not a funny joke," You said. "Unlike you," He responded, smiling innocently.

You wanted to slap him or something, but that would just make others stare at you even more.
"Could you please just stop doing stuff like this?" You insisted. "Hmm... You aren't giving me any reasons as to why I should stop so nope." He giggled.
You sighed and just went back to reading your book, feeling the stares that were on you slowly disappear.

After a while, Comoros got up and left, leaving you alone. You read the book in peace, finally, not having a specific Comorian to bother you.

You hummed softly as you read, moving around in your position to get comfortable.

.

You walked into your room and laid down on the bed.
You had just gotten home from the library, and was VERY tired... Like, SO tired that you were too tired to fall asleep that kind of tired. (If that even makes sense.)

You stretched a little and moved to a better spot on your bed, closing your eyes.
You heard your grandmother pass by your room. A few seconds later, she past by it again, she was probably grabbing something.
You stared at the ceiling intensely, not changing your gaze.

You muttered a few words and sentences to get yourself to fall asleep, but it barely helped. You started to imagine fake scenarios in your head, mostly scenarios including you and the Countryhumans.
The scenario you were imagining was pretty... brutal. You stopped thinking about it and noticed a crack on the ceiling that you've never seen before.
Maybe it was always there but you've never noticed it. After all, it was a pretty small crack, and to see it you had to squint your eyes.

You heard your grandmother's footsteps again, passing by your room. Huh, why was she walking around so much? She wasn't in the best shape, being an old woman and all that.

You went back to imagining fake scenarios, and this time it was a happy scenario. (Again, scenarios including you and the Countryhumans.)
You smiled a little as you thought of the scene, it felt fun.
If only real life was that fun.

You literally lost like 90% of your friends after your parents went missing. Even the few that remained barely talked with you anymore.
It was hard to have a fun time after your parents went missing. Barely any friends, no parents... y'know.
Then your imaginary friends started to appear. The Countryhumans started to appear. It was probably because some time before your parents disappeared from the face of the Earth, you got interested in the Countryhumans fandom. (Which was both a bad and a good thing.)

However, the imaginary friends of your did not act like how you thought the Countryhumans would act... Then again, how did imaginary friends normally work? Eh, not really sure.

Other than that, having your imaginary friends made up for the loneliness you felt. It made you have another reason to live. Another reason to enjoy life. They made you feel loved. (Except for  a few who were batshit crazy/absolute assholes).
Overall, they were great! Yeah, great! Who could've thought!

.

IDK anymore just take this chapter and yayayayyayaya Comoros!!! Comoros is like one of the first few African countries whose flag I remember the most :] The flag is so cool like :hearteyes: