Chapter 29

The Malaysian was watching a movie along with Philippines and Aisha when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door.
First knock, second knock, third knock.
The cat jumped out of Philippines' hold and dashed out of the living room, startling the poor Filipino.

A fourth knock could be heard, accompanied with a yell to open the door. Malaysia got up from the couch and cracked her knuckles, walking over to the door. Just as she was about to open the door, a sixth knock was heard. "Okay okay, stop knocking!" She exclaimed, starting to get annoyed by the noise.
She twisted the doorknob and opened up the door to reveal three people: Aiden, Y/N and Timor-Leste. "Oh, Timor, Y/N, you're back," She spoke, glancing over to Aiden and narrowed her eyes, "Why are you here?"

Aiden answered carefully, "You see, uhm, these two fellas got lost so I helped them get back here! I was actually here earlier and Myanmar answered the door-" "Okay, that's enough, shut up and please leave, you are not invited." Said Malaysia as she gestured for you and Timor-Leste to enter.
As both of you did enter, Malaysia shut the door, keeping Aiden out, for whatever reason.
You were feeling curious, so you asked her, "I can tell you don't like him, why's that?" She responded, "He's a bad influence! He used to spend time with my baby bro and I will never let them be together ever again!"

Timor-Leste and you looked at each other. She shrugged, biting her inner cheek and giving you a nervous smile. "...What'd he do when he was with your brother?" You questioned, which you probably shouldn't have but oh well, curiosity killed the cat.
Malaysia gritted her teeth and was about to respond, but Philippines walked over, "Mal, do you still want to continue the movie- Oh never mind, pretend I was never here..." She then quickly backed up and went back to the living room.

There was a knock at the door, "So like, should I leave or..."
Aiden was still there, behind the door. Timor-Leste beamed, "Oh come on, Malaysia! That was a long, long time ago that I don't even remember anything like that happened~! Come on, Mal, just let him in!"
She was trying to sweet talk her.
Malaysia stared at the Timorese, "Fine then, let him in, I'm heading to my room-"

"WHO THE FUCK LEFT A BUCKET OF WATER ON MY DOOR TO SPLASH ON ME?!" Screamed Cambodia. Timor-Leste giggled nervously, rubbing her hands together, "Don't tell him."
"Can't promise but okay." You said to her. By this point, Malaysia was already at the stairs heading up to the first floor.
Timor-Leste whistled, very awfully, as she opened up the door to let Aiden in.
Aiden pinched Timor-Leste's arm and she winced slightly, "Please stop whistling, it's hurting everyone's ears, including extraterrestrials."

Timor-Leste grumbled to herself and pouted, hands on her hips.
Philippines scooted towards the three of you, holding up a remote control, "Wanna join in to watch some movies? Mal and I were supposed to watch together but as you just witnessed, she left. Aisha too, it's not fun alone."
"Don't worry Phil, I can watch with you," Said a new voice out of nowhere. It was Myanmar.

Philippines pretended he didn't exist and continued to speak, "So, Y/N, Timor, and Aiden, let's have a movie afternoon/night!"
Myanmar crossed his arms, "Phil, I swear I won't destroy the TV this time." "Well, I still don't trust you." "I know how expensive it is, after all I was the one who bought the replacement... out of pocket!" He exclaimed.
Timor-Leste grabbed you and Aiden's wrists and pulled the both of you towards the kitchen, where Thailand was.
Thailand was cooking something, and the smell was delightful, absolutely delightful.

"Damn, Thailand, I've never really seen you outside of the kitchen before!" Aiden said, eyes on the food the Thai was cooking. "Yeah, that's because I live in here, this is my room," She said sarcastically... was she being sarcastic? It sure felt like she was, but at the same time, it felt the opposite.
Timor-Leste uttered, "You do know that I spent such a long time to decorate your room and yet you barely spend any time in there?! Seriously, you're either in the kitchen or in Myanmar's room!" Aiden muttered, brows furrowed, "Thailand, what do you do with Myanmar when you're in his room?"