Chapter 24

"Are you alright? You almost died so..." The girl trailed off, hugging herself. "I almost died?" You repeated to yourself.

Wow, you almost died. How unfortunate or fortunate for you to end up surviving.

"Where am I and who are you?" You asked, your body aching as you shifted slightly in your sitting position on the soft bed. "I'm Principe, my younger brother Sao Tome is currently outside. And you're in our country, Sao Tome and Principe," She answered, her voice breathy. "Oh," You murmured, "Are you alright? You don't look okay."
"I'm fine, no worries, you're the one who should be checked up on," She said defensively, raising her hands.

The door opened and a very familiar guy walked in. It was Comoros, behind him was another guy, who had the same flag that was on Principe's face, that was Sao Tome, wasn't it?
"Oh my goodness, Y/N! You really do be scaring the shit out of people sometimes!" Exclaimed Comoros, who looked like he'd been crying.
He rushed over to you and side-hugged you, "If you died, I think I'd be so upset that my balls would fall off."

"Excuse me, what?" You spoke, weirded out by what he had just said.
"Don't ask." He stated, releasing you of his side-hug. Just then, you realized aside from Sao Tome, Principe and Comoros, there was someone else in the room too.
She must've noticed that you were looking at her. Heat rose up to her cheeks and she quickly glanced away. She must be shy, huh?

"This is Seychelles," Comoros introduced the girl, pushing her towards you. "S-Stop pushing me!" Seychelles squeaked, but the Comorian didn't fulfill her request. "You're not usually like this with others, c'mon, it's fine, Seychelles!" Principe attempted to cheer her up, but failed.

(NGL the picture above really shows this part perfectly LIKE four CH and then there's Y/N on the bed HAHAH)

"U-Uh, I'm Seychelles, yeah, Comoros already said that!" She stuttered, "It's great to finally see you, Y/N! We first chatted during that one call, remember?"
You nodded, answering her question. She smiled softly, feeling a little more comfortable in your presence.
"I think that since the introduction's done... We could maybe talk about how this mortal got here in the first place." Sao Tome suggested.

The four of them all looked at you.
"Do you remember what happened before all this?" Asked Principe. You tried to remember what happened, but it was kind of a blur.
Overall, you remembered some sort of guy with four wings...? Who was that?

"If I remember correctly, there was this guy who had like four wings? I'm not really sure," You told them. Comoros said, "The only guy we know who fits that description would be Papua New Guinea. He's the only one who has that amount of wings."
Seychelles nodded, "All the others that have wings only have two."

Papua New Guinea.
Now that you think about it, some dots seem to connect.

.

You turned around only to see Australia right in front of you. You backed up a little and he tilted his head to the side slightly.
"You're really starting to get on my nerves, luv," He said coldly. Mayhem hissed at you, making you back up even more as he took a few steps closer to you.

"Y/N, Y/N?!" You could hear Slovakia repeat your name from your phone.

Mayhem hissed again when it heard Slovakia's voice coming from your phone. "End the call." The Australian instructed, cornering you.
"Y/N, someone's coming to get you, alright? You hear me?" Slovakia's voice from your phone again. Australia eyed the device, but at that very moment everything stopped.
You blinked repeatedly, confused. He and Mayhem both had stopped moving, and you couldn't hear Slovakia from your phone anymore.