Chapter 30

You felt a soft touch on your shoulder, just a simple pat, and you suddenly could move your body again.
But before you were able to do anything to defend yourself, the Mexican shoved you against the nearby wall and pinned you against it.

Reminds you of the time Finland did it to you, hmm...
You stared at the Mexican, and she stated back at you. Well, at least that was what you thought she was doing. There was a blindfold around her eyes, covering them. You didn't know why she wore a blindfold.
She gave a sly smile, holding you against the wall.

"Do you have anything to say?" She asked you, getting closer to your face, "I've heard that others had tried to keep you before but failed, but I won't."
"How do you know you won't fail too?" You blurted out, and she tightened her grip on you.
"That's because I'm not as stupid as them," She responded. "Just because you aren't stupid doesn't mean you will succeed." You told her.

She grumbled, "You have so much to say..." She grabbed your chin to make you face her completely, "But that's what I like~"
You shivered from her cold touch. Well, the room was cold too, you didn't feel that when you were still 'stone'.

The Mexican couldn't help but smirk when she saw you struggle against her hold. She sure was strong. That was what you found out.
At that very moment, you noticed something else in the corner of the dark basement.
It was someone else, another country.
It was Chile.
Mexico purred into your ear, "He was being a snitch, I had to stop him somehow." He was pretty much stone, huh? You were also like that earlier, weren't you? "Come on, don't be so quiet, dear Y/N, cat got your tongue?" She said. She had her guard down. You could feel it. Even her grip had loosened. This was your chance to escape. But you couldn't leave the Chilean here.
Oh, this will be an exciting 'dance'.

You gulped, the action not being visible to the girl in front of you.
You cleared your throat, and she raised a brow.

"Would you like to dance?" You questioned, and she wad left dumbfounded. Okay, you'll be fine, now now, everything will go perfectly fine...
"No answer?" You continued, and she stuttered, "W-What-"
You grabbed her wrist and with one hand, and she froze due to how unexpected it was. You then grabbed her other wrist, causing her to step back slightly.
Chile wasn't too far away. The distance was only a few feet. Mexico was still too stunned to do anything, but you didn't have long before she would realize what you were up to. You may not be the best at dancing, but you at least tried to do a short 'dance' with her.

(What you did was up to you, as long as it had something to do with dancing ig)

Once the short action ended, she seemed to be back in her normal state, no longer confused.
You held her wrist tightly and shoved her towards Chile. In hopes of stabilizing herself, Mexico had accidentally touched the Chilean, causing him to go back to his non-stone self.
Yeah, life makes zero sense.
You watched as Chile grabbed Mexico's collar and threw her to the other side of the room, okay, you did not expect that at all.

Chile cracked his knuckles, smiled to himself, and spoke, "So, Snake-Head, let's get outta here." He sounded pretty calm, which to be fair, he was calm most of the time, he rarely got mad, or anything else in general.
The both of you rushed out of the room, just as Mexico was about to supposedly take her revenge. You slammed the door shut while Chile grabbed a chair to put up against the door, not allowing the Mexican to escape. Mexico banged against the door, but after a bit, she stopped. You could hear her giggle softly from the other side, "Damn, I really thought for a second you actually wanted to dance with me..."