Chapter 5

OKAY SO!!!

It's been a few days since the whole reality-shifting whatever-ya-call-it-thingy happened.
You definitely need to find a shorter name to call it... Maybe RSWYCIT? Nahhhh, that's even worse. Curse this world for making it hard to shorten names and stuff!

Now now, over the past few days, you've interacted with a handful of other countries. (How much is a handful again? I can't remember. Uh... more than 5 IDK)
The thing that's consistent between all the Countryhumans is that they didn't know about being your imaginary friends before.
From the information you gathered, it's like your previous interactions with their imaginary counterparts WERE real for everyone around you.

The most recent one with Comoros, yeah, the other humans were also able to see the Comorian. Turns out some things from your original memory are different too. The Countryhumans are like, really popular, in good and bad ways.
People really like being close to you now, not because you're cool, the answer is very far from that, but because they want to be friends with the countries! How selfish, really.

Even the 'friends' you made that left you after your parents went missing started coming back to you. When you asked them why and stuff like that, they just said that they never left you, ever! And that they love being friends with you!
Liars everywhere... 😐

That was just a recap of stuff that happened, you were now in your room, accompanied by two other countries.
Norway and Belarus. (OFC BELARUS HAAHAH🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍 B]]])

Why? Well, the three of you were reading books together, silently. So silently that one could hear a pin drop. Yes, it was an exaggeration, but at least you can get what I mean by that. 
The three of you wouldn't talk at all while reading, after all, you three were reading all different kinds of books.

Belarus was reading a book called 'A Good Girl's Guide To Murder', Norway was reading 'Diary of A Wimpy Kid'. You were reading a book of your favorite genre.
You did want to talk a few times, but since you didn't feel like bothering the others who were very into their books, especially Belarus.

You wanted to be a good friend and just not disturb them, y'know? To be honest, you didn't even know if the two saw you as a friend or not, you were just hanging out with them.
Then again, why were they in your room? Oh well, Finland and Russia decided to just send them here because why not? (Plus free cookies baked by Grandma.)

You continued to read the book in your hands even though you preferred to be doing something else. "Do you guys want to do anything else other than reading?" Asked Norway, who placed his book down.
Belarus lowered his book slightly to look at the Norwegian. "I'd like an answer, please." Norway said.

"Sure, let's do something else. What do you think, Belarus?" You asked the Belarusian. He reluctantly put his book on his lap and nodded.
"Then, how about we build a snowman?" Norway suggested with a smirk. "There's no snow around here," You told him and he chuckled.
"Not a problem." Norway replied, "I can make our own snow."

Oh right, forgot to mention, or was it already mentioned (?) that the Countryhumans had powers. (One of the reasons why they were SO popular.)

"Don't you dare." You stated, eyeing him closely as he grinned. "Don't you fucking dare," You repeated as the Norwegian tried to hold in a laugh. "How about no~?" He spoke, and all of a sudden snow started appearing in your room, mostly around Norway.
"You bitch!" You yelled as you tackled him to the ground, stopping him from continuing to create more snow.
"Aww~ What's the problem with it, Y/N?" Norway asked as he was on the ground, you on top of him.

"The problem is I need to clean up all this snow somehow after!" You told him, holding yourself back from punching him.
Norway chuckled slightly, "But without the snow, we won't be able to build a snowman-"
Belarus cleared his throat and the both of you looked over at the Belarusian.

"Please do refrain from starting a fight, I do not want to be held accountable for your reckless and destructive behavior," said the Belarusian, who already went back to reading his book.
"Go back to focusing on your dumb book, Bela-bitch." Norway spoke, rolling his eyes.
"Can you not call me that?" Belarus requested, looking up from his book.

"Sure-sure, whatever," Norway responded, and you took the chance to punch him in the chest since he wasn't paying attention.
"What the hell was that for?!" Norway yelled pushing you off of him. You stuck your tongue out at him and he groaned in annoyance.

"Fine then, how about we go outside and I'll make the snow, huh?" The Norwegian suggested, getting up from the floor and dusting himself. "I guess sure," You said, glaring at him.
Belarus got up and fixed his scarf, "That sounds fine."
You looked at where the snow Norway had created not too long ago slowly melt. Your floor would definitely become really wet. You should probably mop that up when you get back inside.

"Y/N, you coming?" You blinked and saw that Norway and Belarus already walked out of your room. "C'mon, slowpoke, we don't have all day." Norway said, urging for you to be quicker.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" You exclaimed, following them out.

.

This one is shorter than the other chapters because I didn't know what else to write... especially since all I could think about was Belarus as I wrote this :]