Chapter 20

"Oh sorry, that sounded rude. I apologize for that, I didn't mean to come off as such..."
You looked over at where the voice came from.

Standing right in the middle of the room was Canada. He chuckled nervously as he approached you. "I hope you're okay... Gosh, so many cuts," He mumbled. He stared at the duct tape on your mouth and gulped.
"I've never really done this before, so please, don't make a loud noise when I rip it off, alright?" He told you. You nodded, wincing slightly. It may have been a small nod, but it moved your neck a bit, and since there was a cut on the side of your neck...

The Canadian carefully grabbed the duct tape and ripped it off in the blink of an eye. You weren't given any time to scream even if you wanted to.
"Where did you come from?!" You whisper-yelled to him. "Uh, somewhere... Oh yeah, we've never met before. I'm Canada, nice to meet you Y/N," He paused, "Okay, now probably isn't the time for introductions."

He took out an axe, surprising you.
"Be careful, alright? I'll use my axe to cut the ropes tying you. Don't move too much," He advised you, raising his axe.
A few movements later, you were free of the ropes that were tying you to the bed frame.

"Y/N, use for healing power-thingy. Since Tica can do it, you most likely can too," He whispered to you. "How do I do that?" You questioned, having zero idea how to do so.

He shrugged, "Focus on wanting to do it?" You bit your inner cheek, thinking about wanting to heal yourself of the cuts.
And guess what? Nothing happened.
"Focus harder, Y/N," The Canadian stared down at you, chuckling slightly as he watched you struggle.

You thought even harder, some other thoughts interrupted you for a short moment... Some interesting thoughts. A little more focusing later, you felt the pain in your body slowly fade away. "Wow, you did it, Y/N!" He softly cheered, smiling happily.

You noticed the door behind him move a little, and your eyes widened. "Now we just need to get out of-" Canada was cut off when a dagger was held to his throat. "The fuck do you think you're doing?" Belarus spoke as he pushed the other onto the ground, causing Canada to drop his axe.
You weren't really paying attention to what was about to happen, but since you felt as good as new now...
You picked up the axe, glancing at Belarus. Okay, no worries, since HE did hurt you, how about you hurt him back?

You were just about to slash the Belarusian with the axe when a bolt of lightning appeared before you, causing you to back up. Today was not a good day to be electrocuted.
You looked over to where the bolt of lightning came from, right outside the doorway. Kazakhstan was standing there, hands on her hips with furrowed brows, "What the heck is going on here?!"

"No time for explanation!" Canada exclaimed, taking this chance to kick Belarus away. He grabbed your wrist and ran out of the room. And yes, you were still holding onto his axe. The Canadian shut the door and dragged you downstairs, Kazakhstan following behind.
"Canada, you have some explaining to do! And why is Y/N here?!" The Kazakhstani yelled.
"Where are your siblings or Soviet?" Canada asked, trying to calm himself down.
Kazakhstan answered, "They left a little while ago... They left Bela in charge." Canada groaned, "That sucks." "Canada, do you still want your," You spoke, "axe?"

He nodded and took back his axe, Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Thanks, Y/N."
"You haven't explained anything yet!" Kazakhstan exclaimed, crossing her arms. "Well, you know how there are a few others who have gone nuts for this dear human here?" Canada gestured towards you, "Your brother is one of them."
She was taken aback and sighed, "Fine, I guess nothing else would make sense... but then that means we aren't safe!"

Footsteps could be heard walking down the steps of the staircase. "We could just leave the house," You suggested, nudging Canada. "I know, but maybe we could stop him and try to find out why he's acting like this." He whispered to you.
"Not gonna lie, I've always wanted to bully him," Muttered Kazakhstan with a sly smile. Oh hell nah...
...
Oh hell yes.