Chapter 16

You pretty much couldn't feel your legs anymore.
Gosh... You sucked in a deep breath, staring at the man in front of you.

"Can you at least please let me stand up and move around? My legs are feeling... a little out of it," You requested politely to the Finnish man before you.
He looked you up and down, and contemplated for a moment. "You have been sitting for a while, which isn't very good," He paused, "Unfortunately not. Not yet."

(NGL if you thought of something else, cough, something kinky for the first paragraph... me too, which was why I wrote it.)

You groaned quietly. This was not fun, not like it was supposed to be. You were luckily not in harm's way yet. You were mostly left alone, Finland would check up on you every now and then, making sure your tries to break free do not get accomplished.
He took a step closer to you, making his face only a few inches away from yours.

He fixed up your hair a little, "Your hair's really messy and tangled, kid."
"What did you expect tying me up here?" You asked a little aggressively. He stared intensely at you, "You're lucky I'm able to tolerate you, but you shouldn't speak like that to South Korea. He would not let it slide."
His voice dulled, "He wouldn't."

Damn, did South Korea do something to Finland??

"Thanks for the heads up... I guess?" You responded. "Food's being prepared, South will bring it to you soon. For now, keep quiet and don't try to leave, you won't be able to." He told you, and then walked away into the dark.
The door opened and closed.

Did he really expect you to not try to leave? Dumbass. Well, you weren't sure how to leave, but you had some ideas... Some. But rethinking them, they didn't feel like they'd work.
Guess you gotta do more thinking while trying to stay calm and not be afraid for your life, huh? Yeah... you could do that, yeah...
It's not like it wasn't doable.

Your first problem was the rope tied around your wrists. If you were able to break it, you could then untie the ropes around your ankles.
And after that, you could try to get out of this room and out of this house? It was a house right? You weren't sure.

But it most likely was, right?
You can do this, Y/N, you're awesome. Sometimes the way to victory is to gaslight yourself first.

The ropes were really tight, though. Really, really tight. You wiggled your hands around, trying to loosen the rope. It felt like it did loosen, but only a TINY bit.
How sad.
Don't worry, a bit goes a long way... No need to get those worries in your head, you'll be fine. This totally wasn't gaslighting, it totally wasn't, trust me.

C'mon, maybe you could get out of these ropes before South Korea gets in here. Believe in yourself, Y/N, even though no one else did. Well, your grandmother did, but we won't talk about that right now.
You wiggled your hands around even more, the ropes rubbing against your skin kind of hurt, but it was worth it. If you could do it, you'd be able to escape. And that would be a huge win.
While dealing with your hands, you also tried to move your legs a bit to loosen the ropes there.

A few minutes passed. To be honest, you weren't really counting the seconds, but it was most likely only a few minutes.
You had a better progress now, the rope around your wrists were much more loose than it was not too long ago.

The ones around your legs down there, ehhh, not much progress, but it WAS going somewhere. Not the intended somewhere but somewhere indeed, if you get what I mean.
Some more time passed, again. Now, the rope around your wrists were loose enough for you to easily slip out of it. That wasn't as hard as you thought, kinda easy, actually. Weird.
You quickly untied the rope around your legs, it took a while due to the knots and stuff, but you did it.