Chapter 35

You stood, back facing the wall as you waited for Germany to return.
While you waited, you were still trying to figure out what was going on. Nothing makes sense these days, huh?

There wasn't anything special about this floor 25, you've already walked through the long hallway once and the German had yet to return. It's probably already been more than 5 minutes. Well, he did have many folders with him.
All the rooms on this floor were labelled from 'Conference Room 000' to 'Conference Room 010'.
'Conference Room 000' was the most grand one, you could tell from the fact that the door was larger compared to the other doors.

As Germany mentioned before, only the Organizations were allowed in that room. You HAD tried to reenter the room, but as Germany also said: you'd need a special pass to enter that very room, which you did not have.
Another unfortunate thing is that your phone was gone, again. And you had only just gotten it back from getting remade from Singapore not too long ago! Darn it, world, darn it, what did your phone ever do to the world to deserve this pathetic treatment?!
Overall, other than that, there wasn't anything else. And while yes, you could go to other floors to check them out, Germany had said that he'd meet you back here on this floor.

There weren't any windows here, meaning you couldn't see the outside or signal for help to whoever could see you from the outside. Why were you just standing here doing nothing again?

You closed your eyes, resting them as you stood, and you felt something touch your hand. Your eyes shot open as you looked at your hand, noticing that there was something there.
It was a card. The type of card that looked like you could swipe it to either pay or open something. How odd, you were just thinking about that special pass just a moment ago. Was this the special pass? If it was... it sure didn't look special at all.
But there was a name on it, and it wasn't a country name, it was the name of an organisation.

Arab League was written on it.
This card belonged to the Arab League, an organisation. This meant that it was a special pass, right? Was it? Eh, who knows? You wouldn't know till you try it.

You walked over to 'Conference Room 000', narrowing your eyes at the door. There was a place to swipe a keycard at where there would have been a doorknob for said door. You swiped the special pass and heard a click, then the door opened.
You stepped into the room, nothing was different from when you were in here earlier. Not gonna lie, this suit you were wearing sure was comfortable for a suit.
You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned your head, seeing Germany right behind you.

"Oh, Germany, you startled me," You said, and he narrowed his eyes at you.
He responded monotonously, "I would like to apologise for wasting your time just now. I hope you can forgive me." "It's just a small matter-" He cut you off, "I'm not asking for forgiveness for that, I'm asking it for what I'm about to do right now, Y/N. Orders are orders, I'm afraid."
"What-"
And he punched you in the stomach, hard, and as you lost your balance, he punched you right in the face, knocking you out.

Maybe you should've gone to explore the other floors instead of waiting for him here...

.

You grunted as you rubbed your face, you expected it to hurt at least a little as you did so, but it didn't. Healing, perhaps? Do your healing powers work even when you're unconscious?
The only other person you knew who could heal was Antarctica after all.

You really need to stop trusting people. What have you learned from this entire experience? Yeah, don't trust people easily.
"You're awake, that's good." Someone said and you jolted up, eyes meeting with olive green eyes, "Germany punched you a little too hard but it seems that your power healed yourself. Fascinating indeed."
The male continued, "Antarctica would be a great test subject to see how far this healing power can go."