Chapter 25

"Y/N, any ideas?" Principe asked you as she scribbled some stuff onto the whiteboard with a marker. You shrugged.

Comoros sat right next to you. He looked at you and opened his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but he quickly shut his mouth and looked back over at the whiteboard.
Seychelles sat down on the floor, twirling her hair.
Sao Tome decided to speak up, "That boy, did you do it?" You faced him and he faced you. That question was clearly for you, but you didn't know he meant by that.

"What boy?" You responded.
The Sao Tomean male shook his head, "Never mind."

How weird. No 'cause seriously, what boy?

"Your powers are unstable, how fun is that~?" The voice rang in your ears again. What voice even was this? You rubbed your ears, maybe that could help? Of course not. Why would such a thing work anyway?
"I'll make sure you're unable to tell anyone," The voice continued. Whose voice was this? It sounded familiar, but you couldn't tell why.
"Wait, I think we should maybe do something other than that! It could be risky," Seychelles said, getting up from the floor.

Seychelles' voice.
That voice that was ringing in your ears, it was HER voice. But why her voice? Did she do something to you? You couldn't jump to conclusions, it would be dangerous to do so.
"Hmm, you have a point. But what else could we do?" Asked Principe as she took a marker of a different color.

"The mind is a powerful thing, Y/N dear. I must say, fear made you do it, didn't it? You were scared after all. But you should've known how to control it." Her voice again.
What did all of that mean? Control what? What did fear make you do?
Comoros nudged your side and whispered to you, "So like, how'd you end up in Ethiopia? Seriously, no one explained to me how yet."

Ethiopia... How did you end up there? You also weren't sure, because you couldn't remember a thing. What did you do there? You didn't know. At least not yet. Wait, North Korea did say he would entrust Sao Tome and Principe with you.
And... there was an African Union meeting, which took place in Ethiopia.
So he had teleported you there, but then left you? And you somehow almost died, for whatever reason that was.

"Yo, Y/N, heyyy!! It's me, Hungary!" 'Hi, Hungary.' You thought, replying to her. "You're still alive, awesome! Also, is your phone dead or something? Slovakia said she tried to call you multiple times but you never picked up." She told you.
'Yes, it's dead... literally. It's broken beyond repair. I don't know how it was even able to become that broken.' You answered.
"Darn! That's unfortunate! Anyway, I need to tell Slovakia the reason so see ya. Not going to lie, I'm always busy because of my power so if you wanna contact me, don't expect me to respond, ever." She said. And she was gone, you could tell.

Sao Tome, Principe and Seychelles were all discussing plans while Comoros, he was just seated next to you. Still by your side.
"Why don't you go plan with them?" You asked him and he replied, "Well, you look like you need some company. Plus, I suck at planning things. They'd do a better job without me."

"You suck at planning? I don't see how," You said. He muttered, "Shocker, I know. Especially after I planned so many meet-ups with you. Originally I had planned more than just going to the library with you to read some books together. Like, maybe going to watch movies or something."
"That doesn't mean you suck at planning." You told him.
"I wasn't done, y'know? Okay, to be fair, I don't know how to say it." The Comorian spoke, crossing his arms.
He was acting different than usual.

"Is something on your mind?" You questioned. "Maybe," He responded, staring at the three others.
Principe was writing everything down as Sao Tome and Seychelles talked.
"They're so immersed in planning that they aren't even listening to our conversation." He stated. "How would you know that? What if they're hearing everything but not saying anything?" "Because I know them, come on, they won't notice us if we leave." He then got up and walked over to the door.