Chapter 34

You were back in bed. The day had passed uneventfully, and it was night time again.
Cambodia had headed home by this point, so you were basically left with the East Asian countries.
You didn't see North Korea a single time today, you didn't even ask the countries what he was doing. You had guessed that he was looking for his brother.

You had a feeling North Korea hated his brother, whether he was insane or not. Perhaps North is the normal sibling while South is the rather special one.
Other than that, there wasn't much to make note of. You just ate, chatted with the others, did some other things like toilet breaks and stuff while surrounded by silence.
It actually made you feel kind of lonely.

Why were you sent to stay here in the first place anyway? Wouldn't it have been better to just stay in one single place than keep on changing? Well, the Organizations made this choice, right? They have their reasons...
What if they aren't on your side?
Do they hate you because your presence caused multiple countries to go haywire? Do they even care for your life? Are they sending you to stay at different homes so that the risk of you getting hurt is higher? Do they want you to meet your end?

To be fair, if they wanted you to die, you could do it yourself, they didn't have to go through this much trouble, y'know? You were pretty much fed up with all this shit. Why did you just have to experience all of this?
Why couldn't Caelan have been the one chosen for this experience? What made you so special that you were the one suited for all of this?

You didn't even understand what was going on anymore. Like, too many things were happening at once it just got super duper confusing with a spice of extreme and crazy people who had flags on their darn faces.
Maybe you shouldn't have gotten interested in Countryhumans in the first place. Maybe the Internet was right, Countryhumans is a hellhole.
You just really WISHED that none of this even started in the first place. Wait... wished... Wish. Aiden said that he could grant a wish, right? You could wish for none of this to have happened!

You could call him and tell him about it. You take out your phone and dial his number. He had shared his phone number to you a little while ago.
You pressed the call button and waited for him to pick up, but he didn't. You looked at the time, it was almost midnight. He was most likely already asleep, but to be honest how does one sleep early these days? Especially you.
You could call him tomorrow when he's awake and tell him about your plan. Now, maybe you should try your best to get some shut-eye...

.

Huh, it's been a while since you had a dream.
All you've been having lately were nightmares, in sleep mode and in life. You just could never catch a break, could you? Life just had to not give you one, but multiple fuck you's.

However, something felt off about this dream, especially since you were able to just freely move around. While yes, you could be having a lucid dream, but this felt different. You've felt this before. And the void surrounding you didn't help at all. This void... This feeling...
Wait, was this Viet-

"Hey, Y/N, been a quick second, hasn't it?" You heard his recognizable voice chuckle from right behind you. You quickly spun around to face him, already clenching your fists, ready to punch him.
He wasn't there.
"I control this dream, honey, you think I'd be so naïve to not expect you wanting to hurt me?" His voice, again. "Stop hiding! And why wouldn't I want to punch you in the face?" You exclaimed loudly, and it echoed back to you.
"Yes, I know and I'm sorry, alright? But I need you to get rid of that wanting to kill me feeling first." He spoke, still invisible in some way. "Why would you be sorry?" You questioned, glancing around the void surrounding you, trying to find Vietnam.

"The Organizations beat some sense into me... and I realized something." The Vietnamese said. "Realized what?" You asked, still looking for the male.
He made a noise, one that sounded like a cross between a chuckle and scowl, "I realized that I don't have any memories of what I did to you. Sir United Nations made an intriguing discovery too."
"What kind of discovery?" Was what you said, still feeling unsafe, wanting to leave this dream, if you could call this that. But your curiosity got the best of you, and you wanted to know what Vietnam was talking about, "Get straight to the point already, don't waste my time."