Chapter 32

Please don't mind the vid linked above, it has no relation to the story whatsoever I just wanted to add smth ( I love MatPat)

Japan rushed over to Hong Kong, "Oh, hey, Hong Kong! So sorry uh- you see- you see well-"
The Japanese was panicking, and Hong Kong looked really upset.
Cambodia spoke up, "Taiwan, stop playing with us, I can see right through your disguise." Japan gasped, Chile did too. (Chile's gasp was much louder.)

Hong Kong started to laugh, facing Cambodia's direction.
"Alright, alright, you got me." Said the Hong Konger, whose form changed into Taiwan's. Clearly it was Taiwan's... since the flag on the face, y'know. "I can't believe I was able to fool most of you!" Exclaimed Taiwan, who burst out in laughter.
"That wasn't cool! You scared me, Taiwan!" Yelled Japan, hands on her hips.

Taiwan brushed it off, "Oh, come on, Japan. I thought you'd be able to know it was me, hmm, are my acting skills getting better?" Japan rolled her eyes and Chile said, "I must say, Taiwan, I really thought you were your brother."
"Me too," You added. Taiwan was Hong Kong's older sister, and China was the older brother of the three. You remember hearing about that in the past.

"Anyway, paperwork doesn't finish itself so I need to get to work, see ya," The Taiwanese said with a sly grin and ran off, Japan chased after her with a clothing hanger.
Where did she get that hanger? You didn't know, but she had it.

"Cambodia, how were you able to tell it wasn't Hong Kong but Taiwan?" Chile asked the Cambodian enthusiastically. He answered, "Even before Hong prepared the tea, I already saw Taiwan hiding behind a wall, watching us, so of course I knew. Unlike you, I pay attention to my surroundings."
"Oh, and I thought you knew it because of a gut feeling or something cooler." Chile muttered, with less enthusiasm. 
"To be fair, Chile, Paraguay might want his body back." Cambodia told him. "And how would you know? You see Paraguay with us?" Chile retorted and Cambodia crossed his arms.

"No, I just got a text." Stated Cambodia, showing a message on his phone to the Chilean, you could see it too. The person who sent it was an unknown number, not saved to Cambodia's contacts.
"And who texted you that?" Chile said and Cambodia shoved his phone into his pocket. "Peru did." He responded. "How do you know it's Peru? It's just numbers," You said, eyeing him.

"I don't save anyone's numbers, all I do is memorize the numbers then I'm good to go." Replied Cambodia, "Happy?" 

North Korea stepped into the room, a clothing hanger in his hand. He tossed the hanger to the side, "Japan and Taiwan just wouldn't stop being kids and running around." "Hi again, North." Chile greeted, "Are you here to teleport me over to Peru because I sure feel like you're gonna do that."
"Ding, ding, ding! Yay, you got it correct." North Korea said sarcastically.
Chile beamed, "My gut feeling is awesome!" North Korea moved over to Chile, and in the blink of an eye, the both of them were gone, so it was only you and Cambodia left in the living room.

You noticed that the one streak of white-turned-blond hair in Cambodia's hair turned back to white, and you felt curious to know why it did that.
"Cambodia, why did your hair-" He didn't let you finish your sentence, already knowing what you were going to ask, "After I possess someone, this white streak will turn into the hair color of the person I possessed. After a while, it will turn back to its original color: white."

He sounded less angry than usual, and more cooperative.
"That's interesting." You commented. "I still do not understand why my brother would go crazy over you. You're a basic human with the addition of powers that you do not deserve." He said to you.
"Haha..." You trailed off, narrowing your eyes, "I also don't know why Vietnam would be like that." "Are you attempting to have a conversation with me?" He asked, raising a brow, arms crossed again.

"Well, we're conversing now so I guess it worked." You told him and he gave a quiet, gentle sound of suppressed merriment - a chuckle. He chuckled. He literally just did something you never expected him to do, especially with you present.
"Did you just-" "Don't you tell anyone, brat." He shushed you, smirking.