Spoiler!!

?: I couldn't say anything nor I could stop him. It has always been like this. Sometimes I felt like I gave my body to someone who also touch others, to someone who doesn't care what I feel when it happens. Everytime it happens I felt like I'm numb, I couldn't protect myself. I'm so stupid that I gave my body to someone for use purpose and for satisfaction, nothing more nothing less!

?: "You think you can escape from me? Then you are wrong baby. I won't let anyone touch you. Your every part is mine. Just mine! I'll feel you completely with me that you will never need anyone else to make you feel complete".

He again started to kiss me hungrily. His kiss went from my lips to neck to my chest and was slowly moving towards my tummy and then under--

?: "Please stop it. Don't do this anymore. I'm fed up of it. Just leave me already, I don't feel good doing all this. You're crazy! So crazy!"

?: "Ofcourse, I am. I am crazy! Crazy for you. Crazy in love with your body and--
Don't think of something else, ok! I just need your body to fulfill my satisfaction. That's it! And you have to give it otherwise you know what will I do if you don't!"

That's it. He never really felt something for me till all these years. From last year I'm giving him my every part but he never felt anything about me other than my body and his satisfaction. He is so stone hearted. Soo! But what can I do? I can't stop him. And I can't escape from him, because I--

A/N: Will they ever fall in love with each other? Will they ever feel anything else other than just satisfaction? What if they don't? What if he leave him once his satisfaction will over? What will happen to the other?

Are they meant to be together or it's just for some moments? Is it even love? Or lust?

TO BE CONTINUE
-----------------