Episode 20 🦋

JM: God knows what has happened to him so suddenly? He knows I was acting, but then why he got mad like that? He doesn't used to get mad like that on me before *sighs*
Jk: Don't worry. I will talk to him about the matter later on today. Let the university end. Ok?
JM: *nodded as yes*
Jk: Hm, now go to your class. Otherwise you will get scolded by the professor too this time. Go!
JM: Yeah, ok bye.

Jimin bid bye to Jungkook and left from the canteen area to his classroom.

With Jungkook -
Jungkook began to think about Taehyung. What made him act like that out of nowhere?

Jk: Why did he acted like that? What has happened to him suddenly? He was alright yesterday night. Then? What happened? I should talk to him about that today only. Yes, I will take him to my place and then I will talk to him. Because other than that, he maybe won't agree to go anywhere else with me at this moment *sighs and left*

Time skips after university -
Taehyung and Jimin just now came out from their classroom. Jimin was walking beside him but didn't had the courage to talk to him. Taehyung seems too mad to be true.
And when they both walk down the stairs and now in the ground floor of the university, Jungkook came running towards them.

JM: (in mind) [Thank God he came on time. I thought he forgot to talk to him. But wait- will he talk to him infront of me? No no no! I will die then. I should take my leave with an excuse. Yes!].
Jk: I have something to talk to you about *breathing heavily*
Tae: What is it?
Jk: I need t--
JM: Uhh umm- I should leave now. I- I have some work at home. I will s-see you tomorrow. Bye *ran away*
Tae: *furrowing eyebrows*
Jk: *sighs*
Tae: Will you speak out what you have to talk about with me?
Jk: Ofcourse I will. But before that, you have to go somewhere with me. I can't talk to you about that in here.
Tae: What do you mean by somewhere?
Jk: I will take you to my house today.
Tae: What? Why?
Jk: Why? Aren't you interested to go to my house? Huh?
Tae: Did I said that?
Jk: Then what?
Tae: Why do you want to take me to your house just to talk to me about something?
Jk: Because I can't talk about that in here.
Tae: Then go to somewhere els--
Jk: AND I need some rest too. I can't go to somewhere else other than my house right now. And you have to come with me.
Tae: But--
Jk: I don't want to talk any longer about this. Let's go *grabbed his hand*

Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand and started walking towards the gate of the university.
They both came out of the university and then Jungkook told him to wait a minute on the front street infront of the university.

Jk: Wait for me to come back. Don't go anywhere, ok!
Tae: Hm.

Jungkook left and came back after few minutes while riding on his bike.

With Taehyung -
He was standing there as Jungkook told him to and then after few minutes he saw Jungkook coming while riding on his bike.

Tae: (in mind) [Oh my God! Is that him? Really him? I can't believe my eyes now. He is looking so god damn hot and breathtaking at the same time].

Jk: Here.. wear this *gave him a helmet*

Taehyung was so stunned that he keeps on staring at him.