Episode 22 🦋

A/N: [He kissed him. Without warning, without permission. Without even deciding to do it, but simply because he couldn't have done anything else. He needed that breath Tae was holding. It belonged to him, and he wanted it back].

Taehyung's POV -
Tae: (in mind) [Once he kissed me, my heart slowed, and every muscle in my body relaxed. How much I needed him terrified me. I couldn't imagine kiss was like this for everyone, or men would be walking around like lunatics the second they were old enough to notice us. Maybe it was just me. Maybe it was just me and him. Maybe together we were this volatile entity that would either implode or meld together. Either way, it seemed the moment I met him, my life had been turned upside down. And I didn't want it any other way].

Tae: Don't even think about it.

He warned, his voice as rigid as his posture.

Jk: What? I haven't said anything.

He feigns innocence, but his voice has lowered to a rumble.

Tae: You're looking at me weird. Stop it.
Jk: Weird how?
Tae: Like a man looks at woman, when they love them. I'm not one of your playthings, Jungkook. And I'm not a woman like one of them. I'll cut your d*ck off in your sleep before you put it anywhere near me.
Jk: Is that a challenge, peachy doll?
Tae: Shut up.
Jk: *chuckled*
Tae: Don't laugh. I'm warning you *pouts*
Jk: Ok ok, fine. I won't laugh, my peachy doll *pecks his cheek*
Tae: Move now. I should go. Jimin is waiting for me.
Jk: He isn't.
Tae: How do you know that? *furrowing eyebrows*
Jk: Yes, rather he is praying for you to not go back home now.
Tae: What the heck? Why would he be praying something like that?
Jk: Because he is afraid of you now.
Tae: And why is that? What did I did for him to be afraid of me? *frustrated look*
Jk: Remember scolding him today at the canteen area?
Tae: Scolding? That wasn't scolding, Jungkook *done look*
Jk: It was. You were so pissed off out of nowhere and also I was worrying that what happened so suddenly to you.
Tae: I was just couldn't hold his childish talks anymore.
Jk: But you never did that before, right? That's what made him being afraid of you.
Tae: You don't know him like I do, Jungkook. So don't fall in his act. It's all his drama. Let the night pass, he will back again as same as before *rolled his eyes*
Jk: Then stay here for the night to pass. Let him do his drama there.
Tae: What?
Jk: Yea, stay here one night today.
Tae: Remember we have got university tomorrow?
Jk: When did I told you not to attend the university tomorrow? I said, just stay here today for one night. Leave him alone for today. You will go back tomorrow after the university.
Tae: But--
Jk: There's no buts in between this. I told you to stay here, so you are staying. That's it.
Tae: Is that a order?
Jk: Yes, it is. I didn't asked for you to stay here. I ordered you to stay here. Is it clear?

He came a little bit closer to his face as their nose touched to each other's. Eyes to eyes, both were looking at each other. There was barely no gap in between them.

Jk: Am I clear to you, my peachy doll? *whispered softly*
Tae: *nodded as yes*
Jk: Words. I need words, baby. Speak out.
Tae: Y-yes.
Jk: You would?
Tae: I- I would s-stay here to-tonight *uneven breathes*
Jk: Good. That's like my boy *smirk and back off*

Taehyung let out a huge breath of sigh and gulped hard due to the sudden action.

Jk: You can change. I am going to call Jimin to let him know that you're staying here tonight. By the time, freshen up *turned back to leave*

Tae: Uh.. umm.. wh-what should I wear?
Jk: *turned to him* There's a big closet at your back, Taehyung. Wear whatever you want from there.
Tae: But, they are yours.
Jk: So, will you be fine to stay naked with me.. for all night long? I mean, I don't have any problem with that *smirk*
Tae: SHUT UP *shouts*
Jk: Then change into those. Simple *disbelief look*
Tae: *gulped*
Jk: Silly. Fresh up *said and left*

With Taehyung -
After Jungkook left from the room, Taehyung sat on the bed and started thinking.

Tae: (in mind) [Why is he doing all these things suddenly? Why did he kissed me so suddenly? And- what was with that question? Friends or what? Aaa, I don't know anything. I need to fresh up].

He said and went to the washroom to fresh up.

A/N: [Yes, he denies it. But truth is, he is falling in love with him].

TO BE CONTINUE
----------