Episode 16 🦋

Tae: Hm.. tell me one thing.

Jk: Ofcourse.

Tae: How much movies you watch? Or, how many movies you watch daily?

Jk: Why?

Tae: No because, whatever you just said is like movie dialogue *chuckle*

Jk: What? Movie dialogue?

Tae: Yeah *laughs*

Jk: Did you just hurt me? By saying that?

Tae: Oh.. did it hurt you?

Jk: Ofcourse, it did hurt me.

Tae: Aww.. I am sorry.

Jk: See, whatever I just said is all from my heart. I didn't take any of those lines from any movies. And moreover, I don't watch movies. All those are from my heart, and are all for you. If you want to believe then believe it, and if not then leave it, don't believe it, it is as simple as it is *serious tone*

Tae: Did you got mad at me?

Jk: *no response*

Tae: Hmm? Did you?

Jk: *no response*

Tae: *sighs* Kookie...

Jk: Hm? What did you said?

Tae: Kookie. Why? Is it sound bad to you?

Jk: Uh.. N-no. It's good.

Tae: Hmm.. Kookie?

Jk: Hmm...

Tae: I am sorry *baby tone* I didn't want to mean it like that. I was just joking, trust me.

Jk: Hm.. it's ok.

Tae: Are you still mad at me?

Jk: I won't be anymore if you call me by that name once more.

Tae: What name?

Jk: The name you just called me by.

Tae: Wh-- oh.. Kookie?

Jk: Hm..

Tae: Aww.. my Kookie baby, don't be mad at me. I will buy you a banana milk tomorrow at the university. Don't be mad at me, Kook.

Jk: *chuckle* Ok ok.. fine. I am not mad at you anymore.

Both chuckled together at the statement.
And after that, they both had a long conversation on phone as usual, without Jimin knowing anything.

Time skips at 2:30 AM -
It's late night and both of them had their last minute of talking and went to bed.

Time skips at University -
Both of Jimin and Taehyung came to university and are now in their respective classes for their respective lectures. Jungkook also came to meet them today like before he used to, and then left to his class after the bell ranged, indicating that the university is now started.

With Vmin -
They had their class but the professor didn't came today so they had got a free class. Everyone is talking and gossiping with each other, so does Jimin and Taehyung. They are also talking, but the story revolves to Jungkook only.

JM: I think he is your soulmate, Tae.
Tae: Did you forgot that my soulmate is you and only you! *said sternly*
JM: Ofcourse, no.
Tae: Then why did you said that?
JM: *sighs* Listen to me carefully, soulmates right? I do think they exist, because we are each other's soulmate ofcourse. And that's not always romantically. I think there are certain people you will meet in your life who just connect with you more than anyone else and you just know it isn't a typical thing. And this person won't necessarily be your "significant other". They could be your best friend like we are, they could be your mother, or the person you are dating or whoever. It could be anyone who has ever interacted with you. And some souls just instantly click. Wheather you are lovers, best friends, soulmates, or something else. You accept this person for everything they are, and they would never let you be anything less than your beautiful and sometimes flawed self. Sometimes you meet someone, and it's so clear that the two of you, on some level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as something entirely different. You just work, wheather you understand one another or you are in love or you are partners in crime. You meet these people throughout your life, out of nowhere, under the strangest circumstances, and they help you feel alive. I don't know if that makes you believe in coincidence, or fate, or sheer blind luck, but it definitely makes you believe in something.
Tae: Hmm.. but I just believe in one thing.
JM: What is it?
Tae: Love! Yeah but that's also in a different way.
JM: What do you mean?
Tae: Maybe love isn't what we have been told. Maybe it's not romance and attraction. Maybe love is a friend. Someone who understands you, someone who will be there for you... even at your worst.
JM: True! I also believe in that. Love isn't only love. It's hardwork, and trust, and tears, with even a few glimpses of devastation. But at the end of each day, if you can still look at the person at your side and can't imagine anyone else you would rather have there, the pain and heartache and the ups and downs of love are worth it.

TO BE CONTINUE
----------