Episode 11 🦋

Taehyung gasped a little on a sudden hug by Jungkook. He really didn't expect him to hug him like that. His heart rate gone fast due to the sudden movement of Jungkook. His breath got hitched as Jungkook's hot breath were hitting on his nape so perfectly.

Jk: Are you still mad at me? Do you want me to do something which will melt your anger? Will I do something for that? *said while hugging him tightly*

Taehyung couldn't say anything nor he could able to breathe properly. He is gulping hard time-to-time while being numb like a statue. He even forgot how to blink.

Jk: Tae? Why ain't you speaking? Are you still mad at me? Tell me.. I will do anything you want me to do. Trust me. But don't be mad at me anymore *pouts* You know, seeing you mad at me makes me so sad. It hurts me *snuggling more into his neck* I don't know why but it hurts me so badly when you get mad at me and doesn't talk to me.

While saying all those, Jungkook's lips touched Tae's neck softly which gave shivers went down Tae's already numb body. By the sudden touch of Jungkook's lips, Tae let out a soft moan as he could not hold himself back anymore.

Tae: Mmhm~ *breathing heavily*
Jk: What happened? Tell me you forgive me please *snuggles more*
Tae: Ahh~ pl-please~
Jk: What? Just tell me and I will leave you. Otherwise I won't.
Tae: (in mind) [How will I tell him that I can't control myself. He is making me go numb on my knees. His lips on my skin and his heart on my heart. It's not complicated. Just back off Jungkook. Otherwise I don't know what will happen to me next].
Jk: What happened to you? Won't you speak to me? Do you want me to keep hugging you like this? Ok.. fin--
Tae: N-no! No! *gulps* I- I don't *gulps hard*
Jk: Ok.

Jungkook last time touched his lips on his neck again and back off.

Jk: So? Did you forgive me now?
Tae: *gulping hard*
Jk: Why are you looking like this? Are you feeling sick? Let me see *checked his head temperature*
Tae: *gasped*
Jk: No. It's normal. Then? Why are you breathing heavily?
Tae: *zoned out*
Jk: Tae? Tae? TAE? *shouts*
Tae: *flinched* Y-yeah.
Jk: What happened to you suddenly? And why are sweating like this?
Tae: N-nothing.. nothing. I'm f-fine *gulps*
Jk: You doesn't seem fine. But if you say so.. then it's ok. I accepted.
Tae: *nods as yes*
Jk: You forgive me right?
Tae: *nods as yes*
Jk: *bunny smile* Thank you so much my peachy doll *hugs him again*
Tae: *gasped and flinched*
Jk: Let's go. I will take you out *stands up* Hold my hand *extended his hand*
Tae: *looks at him nervously*
Jk: What? Hold it.

Taehyung nervously holds his hand and stands up. He tried to stand up on his feet giving the whole body weight on Jungkook but somehow he tripped and was about to fall because of his hurted knees.

Jk: Ohh.. careful! *grabbed his arm tightly*
Tae: Ahh.. my knee still hurts.
Jk: I can understand. Wait-

Jungkook said and picked him up in bridal style suddenly.

Tae: *gasped* W-what are y-you doing?
Jk: Nothing. Just helping you. That's it.
Tae: (in mind) [When your hand reaches over and first caresss my soul, you would be surprised the kind of thunderstorm it brings between my thighs].
Jk: Now don't think something else and let's go outside. Everyone is waiting for us.