Episode 13 🦋

Taehyung became angry over Jungkook because he didn't came to meet him today since beginning of the day till now. No one knows why Jungkook didn't came to meet him today. None of them have seen him too since morning. So Taehyung took it that Jungkook is too busy to meet him atleast once.

In the class -
Taehyung and Jimin are in the class, doing the second half of the university classes they have left. Taehyung is still angry now and he didn't even talk to Jimin after they came back from the canteen area. Jimin understood why he isn't talking to him, so he didn't asked him too. Because he knows that Tae became more angry if someone asks him what happened when he is mad at someone.

With Jungkook -
He is not in his class now. He didn't left to his class after the break time. When the bell ranged after the break time he went straight to the janitor's closet to do something. He has some tools in his hand like, scissor, some colour paper, and a bunch of flowers having, blue roses, hydrangea, and some baby's breath too. Yes, he was preparing a flower bouquet for none other than Taehyung. He wanted to give him as his s win but as they had lost he also lost the chance. But as a apology he will give him the flower bouquet today. And that's why he didn't wanted to come infront of him since the beginning of the day. He wants to give him a little surprise.

After 20 minutes -
After 20 minutes he finished preparing his flower bouquet for Taehyung. He was making it since 1 hour and atlast it has finished now. It's a really beautiful flower bouquet, but he doesn't know if Taehyung will accept it or not as he knows that he is angry on him for not talking to him since yesterday night till today. The scent of the flower bouquet is roaming all around the janitor's closet. He took out his phone and messaged Jimin.

In the text -
Jk: Hey, Jimin? You there?

JM: Yeah. But, where are you? Did you came to the university today?

Jk: Yeah, I did.

JM: Then, why didn't you came to meet him? He is super angry on you.

Jk: Yeah, I know that too. But leave it...

JM: Huh? What do you mean?

Jk: Nothing. Listen.. just tell him to come in the janitor's closet right now.

JM: What? Why? Where are you?

Jk: I will tell you everything later on. First just tell him to come in the janitor's closet right now.

JM: But why?

Jk: Jimin, I told you I will tell you everything later. Just tell him...

JM: And do you think he will agree to go there now?

Jk: He has to. Make him agree and make him come here right now at any cost.

JM: Have you gone mad?

Jk: I don't have enough time. Tell him right now. And one more important thing, don't say my name ok? He should not know who has called him. Bye...

JM: Hey? Are you crazy or what?

Jk: *seen*