Episode 10 🦋

Jungkook came out from the dress room and went straight to the basketball ground.

In the basketball ground -
As Jungkook was walking towards the ground and entire stadium along with every students started screaming and cheering his name. He doesn't gave any reaction to them just waved his hand a few times. Jungkook is university's heart-throb. Everyone is crazy for him. Half of girls in the university are obsessed with him, his body, and ofcourse his looks. He is also known as the International Playboy in the university.

Everyone: JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!! JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!! *the crowd went crazy at his arrival*

He walks straight to Namjoon and Hoseok where they were doing some warm-up.

Jk: When it will start? *said while stretching*
NJ: Just a few minutes and it will start.
JH: You became more muscular, Jungkookie *chuckle*
Jk: I'm not going gym recently, hyung.
JH: That doesn't actually matters.

Dic: Everyone! The tournament will start now. We would request our two opponent team to please come in the court so we can start our some formalities *announced by the director of the university*

NJ: Let's go! Don't let anyone beat, ok? Focus on the point just. And don't make any foul easily. Where is Taehyung? Taehyung! *called him*
Tae: Yes, hyung.
NJ: The game will start now. Focus, ok?
Tae: *nods as yes*
NJ: Jungkook! Let's go.

Jungkook's team went in the court with the members. Their team name is BTS. Their team is actually the most popular in the whole university.

After few minutes, the tournament has started and the team members has started showing their talent to the audience.

NJ: JUMP FROM THERE ONLY! *yelled*

And within 25 minutes, team BTS has already scored 5 balls. And the opponent also did it quite good with 3 balls scored.
Now it is only a few minutes left for the end of the game.

Jk: Taehyung! Give it to me.. give it to me. Throw it!

Taehyung was about to throw the ball to Jungkook but someone pushed him hard from the back and he fall on the ground so hardly that his knees started bleeding.

Tae: AHH... *screamed*
Jk: The fvck is that!

Within that, the opponent scored the ball with 6/5, where BTS being with point 5. And the director end the game with a whistle to stop.

Jk: SHIT! SHIT! SHITTT!! *hit on the ground with his feet out of anger*

Taehyung was sitting there with a bleeding knees.

JM: Tae! *came towards him* Oh my God! Your knees are bleeding, Tae! *hold his arm*
Tae: It is! I--
Jk: Why the hell you didn't throw the ball to me? Didn't I told you to throw it to me? *shouts at him*
NJ: Jungkook, you can see he got hurt. Is it now necessary to scold him?
Jk: It is, hyung! It is!
NJ: Jimin, take him to the medical room now. His knees are bleeding badly.
JM: Tae, get up slowly. Hold me *said and hold him by his waist and arm across his shoulder*
Tae: I- I'm really sorry, Jun--
Jk: Just go! I don't want to hear anything *said and left from there*
NJ: Taehyung. I know you are feeling bad, because I know you didn't did it intentionally nor you thought something would happen like that. Don't be upset about it. And Jungkook? He will be alright soon. Don't worry much.
Tae: Hyung, I was really about to throw him the ball but then someone pushed me from the back and I fell down.
JH: Someone pushed you from the back? Who is it?
Tae: I don't know who was that. I didn't see his face.
NJ: Leave it! Don't worry. Just go and cover the wounds.

Taehyung left from there with Jimin to the medical room.

After they left, Namjoon came to Jungkook who was in the dress room.

NJ: Jungkook, don't get mad at Taehyung. He didn't did that intentionally. He has been pushed.
Jk: He has been pushed? Are you serious, hyung? Why would someone pushed him?
NJ: That's what we need to know. But trust me, he has been pushed and that's why he couldn't able to throw that ball to you.
JH: Exactly, Jungkook.
Jk: But, hyun--
JH: No buts! Go and say sorry to him.
Jk: Sorry? Why would I say sorry? What did I--
NJ: The way you behaved with him in the court, do you think it was really good to him? Do you think he felt good about that after getting hurt like that? Hmm?
Jk: *was looking at the floor*
NJ: Go! Go and say sorry to him right now, Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't said anything further to Namjoon, because he kinds of afraid of him but he do love, adore and respect him too much, that he don't have that audacity to disobey his hyung.

Jungkook came infront of the medical room and took a deep breath before entering inside. When he enters inside he saw Jimin coming outside.

Jk: Is he inside?
JM: *nods as yes*
Jk: Don't worry, I am not here to scold him. I came here to see him. You can go.

Jimin nods and left from the room.

Taehyung saw Jungkook came inside and was standing there looking at him. Tae didn't made any eye contact with him as he is hurted by the way Jungkook behaved with him.

Jungkook came towards him and sat infront of him.

Jk: *he grabbed Tae's hand* Did I hurt you?
Tae: *no response*
Jk: *hold his hand tightly* I didn't mean to say that. I was so angry that's why I di--
Tae: It's ok, I understood but trust me I didn't did that intentionally. I was pus--
Jk: I know. Namjoon hyung told me everything what happened there.
Tae: *looked at him*
Jk: Can I hug you? *said while looking into his eyes straightly*
Tae: Hmm?

Jungkook didn't waste any time, he came closer to Tae and hugged him tightly.

Jk: I'm sorry, Tae. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I was not in my right sense of mind. I'm sorry. Please don't be upset on me.

TO BE CONTINUE
---------------

I know it's late but I tried to double update as my reader's request.
I'm tired now.. I need to sleep *yawning*
Byee! *jumped on the bed*