Episode 15 🦋

Jungkook also left from the janitor's closet after sometime. He is slowly working on his plan he has created for Taehyung. He actually wanted to kiss Tae but didn't because he felt that Tae is still not fully comfortable around him. He will work more on him and then he will make his turn on Tae.

Time skips after university -
After the university, both Jimin and Taehyung were walking down the street while talking to each other. Taehyung told Jimin everything which has happened in the janitor's closet and which were going to happen but fortunately didn't. Also he scolded him for not telling him the truth that Jungkook will be there in the janitor's closet.

After 20 minutes of walking -
After 20 minutes of walking, they came infront of a convenience store. They both stepped inside and bought some groceries for the coming next month. Also, they bought some ready-made food, snacks for late-night TV shows, ramen, and some common Korean convenience store food. On their way back home, they also had ice cream and some street food like, tteokbokki, hotteok, corn dog.

Time skips to night -
After coming back to home, they made the ready-made food for both of them, and some kimchi they had in their dorm. They both had their dinner and both went to bed after watching a drama series. Taehyung went to bed with Jimin but he didn't sleep with him. He was closing his eyes for the time when Jungkook will call him. Jimin was peacefully sleeping beside him while snoring softly without knowing that Tae is still awake waiting for someone's call.
After some time, when Tae received a phone call, he get off from the bed and went to the balcony as usual. Jimin still didn't know anything because the phone was on silent mode. He went to the balcony and then picked up the call.

In the call -
Jk: Were you sleeping?

Tae: No.

Jk: Oh, then what were you doing?

Tae: Uh.. umm.. listening to music.

Jk: Aishh..

Tae: What happened?

Jk: I thought you would say that you were waiting for me to call you *sighs*

Tae: *silence*

Jk: You there?

Tae: Y-yeah, I am.

Jk: Huh? You were waiting for my call?

Tae: Y-yes, I- I mean n-no. I was really listening to music.

Jk: *chuckle* Ok ok, fine. There is no wrong if you were actually waiting for my call afterall. Because, here I was waiting for the currect time to call you, that's why.

Tae: Is it so? Ok then *chuckle*

Jk: You are so cute.

Tae: Hmm? What made you think that?

Jk: I mean, just not your looks are cute but your personality too. The things you say are cute. Your voice is cute. Your smile is cute. How you talk to me is so cute. I like talking to you. I really really like it. I like how I can call you in the middle of the night and talk till one of us falls asleep. Even though you can be really weird sometimes, I still like that. I like you and just you.

Tae: *no response*

Jk: I know you heard everything I said just now. And to your surprise, it's all right and true whatever you heard right now from me.

Tae: My goodness! I never realised I am this much cute that someone would say cute throughout the whole paragraph.

Jk: I like being honest.

Tae: I see. That's good though. Thank you for making me feel special *tight smile*

Jk: That's my job, my pup.

Tae: Tell me one thing...

Jk: Say it sir...

Tae: From where did you find these cute nicknames?

Jk: Are they cute?

Tae: Hmm.. they are.

Jk: You really want to know from where did I get these nicknames?

Tae: Ofcourse, I do.

Jk: From my heart.

Tae: Hmm?

Jk: Yeah, from my heart. I made these nicknames for you from my heart.

Tae: F-for m-me?

Jk: Yeah, just for you. But I am sad.

Tae: Why is that?

Jk: Why don't you ever appreciate me? Why don't you tell me sweet things like I do to you? It hurts me *made fake crying sound*

Tae: Aishh.. don't act like that.

Jk: Why? I am actually so sad.

Tae: *sighs* Ok, so you want me to appreciate you, right? To tell you sweet things.

Jk: Yes.

Tae: Fine... Do you know what I admire in you?

Jk: Hm? What?

Tae: The fact you could take me as I am. I appreciate all the little things you do to make me happy and feel so important. For you I will stay up till 4 in the morning just to talk to you even if I have to wake up two hours later to go to university. I feel so blessed to be your friend and your best friend.

Jk: I want to hug you.

Tae: We did it already.

Jk: Not like that, not just for a few seconds and you pat my back. I want you to hold me, squeeze my arms around you and pull you closer than you ever thought humanly possible. I want your face buried in my chest. I want to know your scent like my own. I want to slowly rub your back and kiss your forehead. And when I think you are going to pull away, I hug you tighter. I just want to hug you for a really long time. I need one of those long hugs where you kinda forgot whatever else is happening around you for a moment.

TO BE CONTINUE
----------

For the first time ever, I am so much satisfied with my cover page I just made *jumping* the cover is so much aesthetic... aaaa

Damnn.. why is this so much romantic? Aigoo.. I can feel my stomach upside down.
Butterfly are roaming around my stomach.. Aishh...