Episode 19 🦋

Now Jungkook doesn't have any other word to compete Taehyung because he knows that Tae came on field being fully prepared. There is no way left for Jungkook to ignore Tae's word now.

Jk: Nevermind.

He said confidently.

Jk: Nevermind, nevermind.

Tae: But you do mind.

A small voice said.

Jk: No *he insisted*

For a while it was quite. Then Taehyung said again.

Tae: You do.

And then Jungkook said without thinking twice.

Jk: I do. But it aches too much to admit it.

Tae: To admit what?

Jk: To admit that I hate when someone touches you or tries to get your attention and that's not me doing them.

Tae: You don't need to try to get my attention, Jungkook. You know that.

Jk: I don't care if I have to. You know, when I can't sleep at night- I stare at the empty side of my bed, and wonder about the things I would tell you, if you were laying next to me. Because at the end of the day you're the person I want to come home to. You're the person I want to tell how my day went. You're the person I want to share my happiness, sadness, frustration, and success with.

Tae: And I didn't stop you from doing those, did I?

Jk: Yes, you didn't. But as I said before, I would kill the person who will try to get your attention.

Tae: You can't do that, Jungkook. You can't harm any innocent.

Jk: Who said I will harm any innocent? I would kill someone who would dare to have any hungry eyes for you. I don't care who or how close I am to that person.

Tae: *sighs* Now could you please stop? You had enough of your anger test, now please stop. You have so much tantrums. And I can slowly slowly understand those day by day.

Jk: I am not a baby that I will have tantrums. These are not tantrums.

Tae: Oh who is saying all these? You aren't a baby? Oh my God! I can't believe that. Listen Mr Jeon- You are a baby, ok! *said sternly* No more talks. The end!

After that both had a long deep conversation like always they had.

A/N: [Both of them know they had something in between each other but does Jungkook really feel anything true for Tae?  But-
Both looked at each other a little too long to be "just friends".

A random day -
Taehyung is sitting at the corner of their canteen room. He was sipping on his milkshake and was deeply in thought of something.

Tae: (in mind) [You asked me to "just be friends" but you don't know how hard that is for me, do you? You are asking me to lie to myself, to pretend those feelings never existed. You are asking me to still be your good friend when you crushed my heart. To you we will always be "just friends" but to me, you will be a constant reminder of how I was never good enough to be your something more than "just friends"].

He then took a deep breath and shake his head to shake out the thought he was thinking.
In the meantime, Jimin came with a cup of coffee and sat infront of Taehyung.

JM: Have you done the homework which Ms Kang gave us yesterday?
Tae: *nodded as yes*
JM: WHAT? *shouts*
Tae: *flinched* Why are you shouting?
JM: Why the fvck you didn't told me that?
Tae: You were sleeping that's why I didn't disturb you.
JM: The fvck, Tae. When were you doing it?
Tae: Yesterday, at night.

Jimin started fake crying after Tae told he has completed the homework their professor gave them yesterday.

Tae: Arghh, Jimin. Stop your drama. It's annoying *disgusted look*
JM: What? *fake hiccups* Am annoying? How could you say that, Tae? You told me annoying? *fake sniffing*
Tae: *sighs in frustration* It is annoying. Please stop it.

Jimin started crying more loudly this time. Some students were looking at them and some were laughing at Jimin's fake crying.
Suddenly Jungkook came and sat beside Taehyung.

Jk: What are you guy- What happened to him? Why he is crying like this? *furrowing eyebrows*
Tae: He isn't crying. It's all his silly drama things which I am hating from the beginning.
Jk: Huh?
JM: You are hating me now, Tae? Brbb *fake crying*
Jk: What is happening here? Can you please tell me? *confused look*
JM: H-he didn't told m-me h--
Tae: Stop! You can't say a single word. Drama king. Go and enlist your name in acting field, it will be your great success, trust me *rolled his eyes*
Jk: Arghh, just tell me what happened?
Tae: Yesterday our professor gave us a homework. And he was sleeping during the discussion of the homework in the class. So, at the night I did the homework with knowing that maybe he was done with his too because he told in the university that it was easy.
JM: That was no--
Tae: Let me finish what I am saying first.
Jk: Yeah yeah.
Tae: And now, he started his drama by saying that why I didn't called him yesterday to complete the homework. How the fvck will I know that he didn't done it, and it was all his bragging? *pissed off look*
JM: It wasn't bragging.
Tae: Stop it. I am done with your drama now. I don't want to hear any other *stands up* If you are done with your drama then kindly please come in the class.

Taehyung left from the canteen area without looking back. He was a little mad today as it can be seen through his temper.

JM: Taehyung scolded me way too much today.
Jk: Yes, he is acting a little bit more mad than he should. What happened to him suddenly?

TO BE CONTINUE
-----------