Episode 18 🦋

With Taehyung -
He was so lost in Jungkook's big brown eyes. They are looking deeply at him like it can't see anything else other than only him.

Tae: (in mind) [His eyes are so warm and intense on me that I am sure he could read all my thoughts, everything I felt and thought about him, written on my pupils].

Jk: I'm jealous.

He said, seizing Tae's arm and went a little closer to him.

Jk: Anytime anyone looks at you, or speaks to you, I'm jealous. I want all your minutes, and all your words. I want all of you, all the time.
Tae: Stop being jealous, you idiot. None of them I talk to are as important to me as you are.
Jk: That's not it. I want to protect you from those hungry eyes.
Tae: You don't have to protect me. Just because I am a shy and introverted man doesn't mean I can't protect myself.
Jk: I am not protecting you because you're a shy and introverted man. I am protecting you because you're my man.

Once again both of their's eyes met and got stucked on each other.

Tae: Your man?
Jk: Yes, my man.
Tae: What does it mean? *doe eyes*
Jk: *chuckle* Don't you know that?
Tae: *nodded as no*
Jk: Fine, then let me teach you, ok?
Tae: *gulps hard*

Suddenly Jungkook leans more closer as his hot breath hit on Tae's face which gave shivers running down his spine. Tae's breathes got hitched as Jungkook has now came too close to his mouth. Jungkook brushes his lips on Tae's lips, softly, carefully, and gently.

Jk: You see? It's called you are my man and no one else's. Did you get it now? Or should I teach you more?
Tae: *gulps hard* N-no, I g-got it.
Jk: *smirk* That's like my peachy doll *peck on his cheek*
Tae: *gasped*
Jk: I won't spare if anybody try to touch you again from now on, ok?
Tae: *nodded nervously*
Jk: Good boy. Now let's go outside. Come *grabbed his hand*
Tae: B-but, wh-what if they suspect us?
Jk: I don't care. Let's go.

Jungkook hold Tae's hand and went outside the janitor's closet without any hesitation.

Time skips after the university -
Taehyung and Jimin was walking down the street infront of the university. Suddenly Zack came running towards to them and stands infront of Tae out of nowhere. Jimin again gave him a disgusted look once he saw who he was. Zack suddenly grabbed Tae's hand and asked his number.

Zack: Can I please have your number, Tae?
Tae: My number?
Zack: Please don't say no. I came here to ask you with all my hopes *pleading eyes*
Tae: Bu--
JM: Didn't I told you not to grab or hold his hands? Huh? *cold voice* Why the hell don't you fvcking listen? *shouts a bit*

Zack let go off Tae's hand as soon as Jimin's cold voice echoed around.

JM: He won't give you his number. Is it clear to you?
Zack: I asked him.
JM: I am not deaf. I know you asked him, but I won't let him give his number to anyone like you. He ain't going to give that. Move away.
Zack: Why are you always like this? Are you his speaker?
JM: Yes, I am. So what? *deep cold voice*
Zack: *clenched his jaw*
JM: Listen, I am telling you one last time. Don't disturb him from now on. He won't give his number to you, ok! Is that audible to you! Then for fvcks sake, leave!

Jimin grabbed Tae's hand and left from there hurriedly without looking back for once.

Time skips at night -
Taehyung and Jungkook are in call as usual. But today, Jungkook didn't called Tae, Taehyung called him.

In the call -

Tae: Were you sleeping?

Jk: It's not my sleeping time.

Tae: Oh, then I didn't disturb you, did I?

Jk: Hm.

Tae: What hm? Why are you talking like this today? Are you mad at me over anything? Did I did anything wrong? Hmm?

Jk: Did I said that?

Tae: See.. your tone of speaking to me is all different than before. What happened, Kook?

Jk: Nothing.

Tae: *sighs* Tell me one thing.. why did you ki-kissed me so suddenly?

Jk: What?

Tae: Why did you kissed me?

Jk: When did I kissed you? What are you saying? Have you gone mad?

Tae: Don't act up, Kook. Just tell me the reason, I am serious about it.

Jk: I am not acting up, Tae. I am serious about it too. I didn't kissed you. Why would I kiss you suddenly?

Tae: What? Did you forget that you had kissed me inside the janitor's closet today?

Jk: Me? Kiss you? Inside the janitor's closet?

Tae: Yeah.

Jk: Oh.. yeah. I remembered now.

Tae: Thank God.

Jk: Hm.. that was an accident.

Tae: What?

Jk: Yes, it was an accident.

Tae: Kissing is never an accident. Never in the history of kissing has it been an accident.

Jk: I tripped when I was trying to move forward.

Tae: And your mouth just happened to land on mine?

TO BE CONTINUE
----------