Episode 7 🦋

NJ: Do you perhaps feel something for him? *said from the back*
Jk: H-hyung? *looked back at him*
NJ: Do you?
Jk: What rubbish, hyung? Why would I feel something for him? He is just my friend.
NJ: Eyes have a language for their own. There is intimacy in eye contact.
Jk: Hyung, please don't start now. We have to practice. We have classes after that.
NJ: *sighs* Fine!

Both of them started playing and others began to come in the court for practicing too.

NJ: (in mind) [I know you very well, Kook. But seems like you are going in a wr--]
Jk: Hyung, throw the ball *shouts*
NJ: Yeah!

Time skips at University with Vmin -
Both Taehyung and Jimin entered inside the classroom at the exact time. Since when they both started practicing, both of them attend the class at the exact time. All the students and the professor also shocked to see their changes because they were never punctual.

With Taehyung -
He was attending the lectures but he was not attentive in the class. His attention was somewhere else, in the basketball ground.

Tae: (in mind) [Was I blushing that time? Why did he said that I act totally different compare to call and in person? Why am I always so nervous infront of him? Why I feel so weak infront of him? And the gaze he gave... No no! What the hell am I thinking? We are just friends. Yes!]
JM: Hey! Are you able to understand anything he is teaching? Everything is going over my head. I can only see his face, I can't understand anything *whispered in Tae's ear*
Tae: Neither me!
JM: Yeah yeah! Then you will only get top in the class. And you can't understand anything. Woww! Nice joke *sarcastically praising him*
Tae: Atleast I study the whole lesson by myself. Do you do that? *rolled his eyes*
JM: I hate studying. You know that *death glare*
Tae: Then go die! *looked away*

Time skips at canteen area -
All the students are in the canteen area now, having lunch, having fun, gossiping, laughing. Suddenly Zack came out of nowhere.

Zack: Hey, can I sit here? *said with a smile on his face*
JM: Again that bastard *mumbled and rolled his eyes*
Tae: Yeah! Please *said and shift a bit to give him place*

Zack was about to sit but,

Jk: Taehyung!!

Jungkook came running and sat beside Taehyung like a wind. The food in Zack's hand was about to fall on his clothes as Jungkook pushed him and sat beside Tae.

Zack: Yahh! Can't you see I am standing here? *raised his voice*
Jk: So?
Zack: What do you mean by so? I am supposed to sit here beside him.
Jk: *scoffs* Don't ack like a baby. Or wait-- are you perhaps a baby?
Zack: SHUT UP!! *yelled*

Jungkook put his head down and clenched his jaw and then looked at him while pocking his tongue in his mouth.

Jk: Don't raise your voice on me! *said while looking at him scarily*
Zack: What would you do? Huh?
Jk: *stands up* You want to see what can I do? Hmm?
Zack: *scoffs* Who do you think you are? This university's own-- *a hard punch landed on his face*
Jk: Dare to raise your voice on me again! I will show you where you actually belong to! *slow deep husky voice*

Namjoon saw that loud sound of screaming and run to see what happened.

NJ: Shit!! *mumbled and came towards Jungkook* Jungkook! What are you doing here?
Jk: He forgot his place. So, I just made him remember it again! You! You better watch your actions further!
NJ: Calm down! Why did you punched him?
Jk: He was raising his voice on me unnecessarily! That's why!
NJ: That doesn't mean you will punch him.
Jk: That is not the only issue, hyung. You won't understand. Just tell him to watch his every steps from now on *said while giving him death glare*
NJ: Hey, boy! You can go. Don't mind him.
Zack: I will remember what you just did today.
Jk: *went closer to him with scary dark eyes*
NJ: Jungkook! *pulled him by his arm* Stop it! And you! Just go from here.

Taehyung was standing there watching the drama which just happened. He was too shocked to see Jungkook like that. He didn't know that Jungkook can show this side of him. This side of Jungkook's was totally unknown to Tae. On the other hand, Jimin was so happy and stunned to see that Jungkook punched Zack on his face. He wanted to do that from a long time but couldn't able to. Today Jungkook has fulfilled his wish of punching Zack right on his face.

JM: Woah! *smiling widely* That was so satisfying.
Jk: I'm sorry if I disturbed you both *said while looking at Tae*
JM: No no! Trust me, I wanted to do that from a long time, but Tae didn't let me. Today I'm so happy that you punched him *eye smile*
Jk: Are you alright? *asked to Tae*
Tae: Y-yes! I am *his eyes went to Jk's knuckles on his hand* Ohh.. your knuckles are bleeding! *worried eyes*
Jk: *looked at his hand* Ohh.. it's fine. Don't wo--
Tae: Let's go to the medical room. It's bleeding a lot *hold his hand*
Jk: But--
Tae: *he starts taking him to the medical room by his hand*

In the medical room -
Taehyung was putting ointment on his wounds on his knuckles. But Jungkook was looking at him intensely.

Tae: Who told you to punched him? *said while applying ointment*
Jk: No one *still looking at him*
Tae: Then why did you do that?
Jk: I didn't like the way he was acting with you.
Tae: Why? What did he did? *was not looking at him*
Jk: You won't understand.
Tae: Seriously! Are you mad?
Jk: Kind of! *chuckle*
Tae: *shakes his head in disbelief*
Jk: Do you care for me?
Tae: W-why?
Jk: Then why are you so worried that I got hurt?
Tae: Beca-use we are friends.
Jk: Then why didn't you took Zack here too? He was more hurt than me.
Tae: Ahh.. umm... Because, h-he went away *gulps*
Jk: You cou--
Tae: Now stop talking and please let me apply it properly *raised his voice a little to make him stop*
Jk: *chuckle* Ok ok... Do it!

Taehyung finished applying ointment on his wounds and stands up to leave from the room. But Jungkook hold his hand from behind.

Tae: Let's go *stands up*
Jk: *looking at him intensely*
Tae: *turns back to leave*
Jk: *holds his wrist from behind*
Tae: What happened? *turned around*
Jk: Nothing! Just want to hold your hand and move *looking straight into his eyes*
Tae: Huh?
Jk: I mean, if I don't hold your hand then I mi--
Tae: Fine! *holds his hand tightly* Now let's go.
Jk: *nods while smiling*

TO BE CONTINUE
----------------

Are you mad at me for updating this book late? *doe eyes*
Actually, I am two books at the same time, so I'm taking long to update this one *pouts*
I'm sorry *pouts*