Episode 12 🦋

Time skips to next morning -
Both Taehyung and Jimin get all ready, had their breakfast and left for the university.
It's a new day for both of them after the whole 2-3 weeks of continuous practice. Taehyung is now quite well than before but he still has to dig and walk a little.

In the university -
People was talking about the tournament they had lost. And they were still murmuring about Taehyung not being able to play properly and throw the ball. All the murmured talks went in Tae's ears and made him feel sad once again. But Jimin was there beside him as always and he made Tae feel better by talking about some funny stuffs.

Later on when their half classes got over, all of them went in the canteen area and started chit chatting about different things.

In the canteen area -
Taehyung was laughing at a statement Jimin has made just for him to laugh and to divert his mind to somewhere else.
But when they were talking and laughing, someone again was keeping their eyes on Taehyung from behind and- it's none other than Jungkook. He didn't came infront of him since when they came in the university and in the canteen too. He didn't even called Tae yesterday night also. But his eyes were on him from behind and nobody knows it.
While Jungkook was looking at Tae's laughing face, he heard some students were talking about him from the next table.

Stu 1: Yeah.. he is cute and beautiful too. Also he has got a great figure. And not going to lie but, I liked him from the day I saw him practicing on the basketball ground for the tournament.
Stu 2: Really? I also like him. And I got my eyes on him from the day I saw him half naked in the washroom *smirk* He was changing after practicing maybe. And damn.. sweats were running down his body like ice cream *lick his lips* And you know, I love eating ice cre--

He was about to complete his sentence but Jungkook came and banged his hand on their table so hard that both the boys flinched badly. As Jungkook banged on their table, both of them looked at him being scared from the gaze of Jungkook's eyes. His eyes is everything for them to go numb on their knees. Kind of like, he was killing them through his eyes only. But suddenly, his gaze changed and became soft out of nowhere. He took one chair and sat infront of their table with a smile on his face, but the boys can clearly understand his intention of smiling.

Jk: So.. what were you talking about? Taehyung?

Both of them didn't even dared to look at his eyes. They were gulping hard by the look of him.

Jk: I am asking you guys something. Can't you hear me out? Will I make you hear me? *soft tone* Aishh.. you little boys are so stupid. Just look at me *sighs* Look! *cold voice*
Stu 1: *looked at him nervously*
Jk: Do you need a special invitation card? *said to the other one*
Stu 2: *looked at him too*
Jk: Good.. now tell me. What you guys were discussing about Taehyung? See.. I don't like to repeating my words twice. I would love if you answer me at once *smile*
Stu 1: *gulped hard* We w-were talking a-about how g-good he played t-that day *gulps*
Stu 2: *nodded nervously*
Jk: Oh really?
Stu 2: Y-yeah.
Jk: But, the how come I heard you guys were talking about his body? *furrowing eyebrows* Did I heard it wrong?
Stu 1: *gulped hard*
Jk: Aww.. there is no use of gulping. Just tell me did I heard it right or wrong?
Stu 2: R-right.
Jk: *scoffs* Great. Yeah, I also know that he has got a great figure. Yeah, I agree with you guys *smile*

Both of them got shocked and looked at each other being confused.

Jk: *smirk* Yeah, you heard it right.
Stu 1: Isn't it so? That's wha--
Jk: But-- let me first complete my sentence. Then say whatever you want.
Stu 2: Ofcourse *smile nervously*
Jk: See.. I know he is cute. But- he is MINE! Touch him once and- *smiles creepily* I won't think twice before killing you two *smile* Don't touch my man. Don't message my man. Don't call him and don't worry about him. He is mine and I am crazy enough to kill you if you do any of those I mentioned.
Stu 2: I-is he your bo-boyfriend?
Jk: Nah. He isn't my boyfriend. But he is still mine. I am not jealous type, but what is mine is mine. End of story. Is it clear? Or should I teach you through something else?
Stu 1: No no. It's c-clear. We are s-sorry *bowed*
Stu 2: *bowed*
Jk: *nodded* Mark my words, ok? Don't ever forget *smile and left*

With Vmin -
They didn't know that all those were happening behind them. They were eating and gossiping with each other. But Taehyung was thinking about Jungkook. Why he didn't meet him today once from the morning? Why he didn't called him yesterday night? Did he came today or not? Every thought of Jungkook were running inside his head making his mind clouded with only Jungkook.

JM: What are you thinking?
Tae: Hm? Nothing.
JM: *nodded*
Tae: Uh.. Jimin? Did you saw him today anywhere around?
JM: Hmm? Whom? Whom are you talking about?
Tae: Jungkook. Did you saw him today?
JM: Uh.. no. I didn't see him anywhere around today? Did he came?
Tae: That's what I want to know. Did he came today or not?
JM: Umm.. did you saw Namjoon hyung?
Tae: No. I didn't see any of them today since morning and till now.
JM: Is it so? Did you asked any of their classmates?
Tae: Are you crazy? How can I ask their classmates about them out of nowhere?
JM: Why you can't? We are close to them, everyone knows that.
Tae: That's not the case, Jimin. I can't ask about them like that. What will they think of me? *sighs* Leave it. If he came then maybe he is busy with something that's why he didn't came to meet us.
JM: Not us but you. Only you. He always come to meet you. Not me nor any other.
Tae: Shut up and finish the food *rolled his eyes*

Tae: (in mind) [I know he came to university today. I am sure about that. But then why the hell he didn't came to meet me? Maybe he is busy. But how much busy is he that he didn't even got 5 minutes to come and meet me? I won't talk to him if he comes].

TO BE CONTINUE
----------

Ok so, I am gonna write this book now and I will update it everyday.. yayy!!
I know people loves top Kook stories and I update this book too frequently that some of my readers got angry on me too *pouts*
But the wait is over now, i'mma write it everyday and will update it too. So not to worry. Hehehee