Episode 9 🦋

With Taehyung -
When he left from there after talking with Jungkook, he was walking down the street where Jimin was waiting for him under the tree. He was walking and was blushing a little but he don't know why he was blushing.

JM: Oh.. let's g- wait- why are your cheeks so red? *furrowing eyebrows*
Tae: Hmm? *touched his cheeks and rubbed them*
JM: Yes.. why are yo- are you sick? *checked his temperature* No! Then?
Tae: I don't kn--
JM: Wait- weren't you talking with Jungkook?
Tae: Yeah. What's wro--
JM: Ahh.. now I understood *smiling*
Tae: What?
JM: I understood why your cheeks are so red suddenly? *teasing smile*
Tae: Why?
JM: Because of him obviously. Are you dumb, Tae? *hit his head playfully*
Tae: What the hell! Stop imagining stupid stuffs, Jimin. Why would I be blushing because of h-him?
JM: How will I know that? You will know why are you blushing.
Tae: I am not blushing! *said confidently*
JM: Oh really? Say that while looking into my eyes straightly. Say it!
Tae: Aishh.. Jiminaa! You are so stubborn.
JM: See! You are still blushing. God! *laughing*
Tae: Stop it! Let's go home!
JM: *still laughing*
Tae: Ok! You won't stop right? Fine, stay here alone. I'm going *starts walking down*
JM: Taee *laughing* Wait.. I'm coming too. Oh my God *about to fall while walking down laughing*
Tae: No! Continue laughing like a idiot. You don't have to come.
JM: No no.. I'm sorry *holding his laughter*

Time skips at night -
Taehyung is in a call with Jungkook as they said and Jimin is sleeping as usual. Today also Jimin doesn't know that Taehyung is talking with Jungkook in a call at late night. Because Taehyung went to the balcony and talks with him while sitting there looking at the shiny moon and the bright stars on the sky.

On the phone -
Jk: Yeah.. me too. I used to do that a lot when I was a kid *laughing*
Tae: Yeah, and I was so shy to even look at them *chuckle*
Jk: Seriously? But, why?
Tae: I don't know. I just didn't like to looks at boys. I didn't even looked at them even when they pass by me.
Jk: Oh.. then, girls?
Tae: NEVER! *shouts a little* I don't like girls. They are so dramatic. And moreover, I feel uncomfortable around girls.
Jk: Seriously? That means, you feel comfortable around boys.
Tae: Yeah, kind of.
Jk: Then, whom are you looking at now?
Tae: What do you mean?
Jk: I mean, you said you doesn't even looked at boys when you were a kid then whom do you look at now as you are not a kid anymore.
Tae: Is this even a question? Boys in our university are not very attractive to look at.
Jk: Huh? You mean, all of them? How do you know all of them?
Tae: Did I said all of them? I said, mostly boys are not so attractive.
Jk: Ohh.. then, how many are attractive to you?
Tae: Why are you asking this silly question? *pissed off voice*
Jk: Nothing.. just for fun. Say it.
Tae: How can I say that? I don't know everyone in the university.
Jk: People you know.
Tae: Aishh.. Namjoon hyung, and another boy whom I'm noticing since yesterday is roaming with you guys, I don't know his name.
Jk: With us? Ohh.. you mean, Hoseok hyung?
Tae: I don't know his name.
Jk: He is Hoseok hyung, our vice coach.
Tae: Vice coach?
Jk: Yeah.. Namjoon hyung is our coach or you can say captain and Hoseok hyung is our vice coach, he has started coming from yesterday only.
Tae: I see!
Jk: Then, who else?
Tae: Again? Uhh.. y-you? *soft tone*
Jk: Hmm? Me? Why you sound like you are not sure about me? You sound hesitating.
Tae: No no.. it's y-you.
Jk: I see *giggles*
Tae: Won't you sleep?
Jk: Yes.
Tae: When?
Jk: The moment you will go to bed.
Tae: Ok.. I'm going then.
Jk: Ohh.. listen, I forgot. Don't forget our tournament is tomorrow, ok?
Tae: Hmm.. I won't *yawned*
Jk: You are sleepy, go to bed.
Tae: And you?
Jk: I will go to bed when you will fall asleep.
Tae: How will you know that? I will hang up.
Jk: I can feel it.
Tae: Hmm?
Jk: I mean, if a person starts yawning then it would takes maximum 5-10 minutes to fall asleep. I will count till then.
Tae: Are you serious?
Jk: Ofcourse, I am. Don't worry, just go to bed quickly. You have to come early tomorrow, ok?
Tae: Hmm.. bye. Good night, and go to bed fast.
Jk: I will. Good night, pup.
Tae: *silence*
Jk: You there?
Tae: Hm? Y-yeah.. yeah. Good night.
Jk: Hmm *cut the call*

Taehyung touched his chest as his heart beat started pounding faster.

Tae: Did he just called me by another nickname? Oh my God! What is happening to me? *sighs* I should sleep now. We have to wake up early tomorrow.

He went to bed and slept.

Jk: Tomorrow is going to be interesting for you my peachy doll *smirk*

Time skips to next day at University -
All students in the university has came for the basketball tournament today. Some of them are busy in pasting posters all around the university, some are busy in ticket counter, some are busy in name list counter.

With Jungkook -
He is currently in the dress room changing the uniform for his team. He is all shirtless now and the moment he was about to open his pants suddenly someone screamed from his back.

?: Oh my God! I'm really sorry.. I- I really didn't thought that someone will be here. I'm really sorry *bowed and was about to leave*
Jk: Wait *started walking towards him*
?: I'm really sorry, Jungkook. I--
Jk: Did I said something to you about that?
?: No but-- *was looking down all the time*
Jk: Taehyung.. it's ok. Why are you getting so nervous? It's ok, don't worry.
Tae: I- I didn't saw someone coming so I just came inside without knocking an--
Jk: I'm saying, it's ok. Don't be so nervous.
Tae: *looking down*
Jk: Why ain't you looking up?
Tae: I- I can't.
Jk: And why is that? *came closer to him*
Tae: Because you are sh--
Jk: So what? You can see me shirtless. It's not bad.
Tae: *still looking down*
Jk: Won't you tell me to stop coming close to you?
Tae: *was about to step back*

JM: Hey. Aren't you guys ready?
Jk: Oh.. yeah! I just need to put on the jersey.
JM: Do it fast. Tae? Why are you standing here like that? Let's go to the ground if you are ready.
Tae: Hmm *said and left with Jimin*

Jk: Why are so shy, Taehyung? This is just the beginning of our friendship. You have to see lot more than this *smirk and left to the ground*

TO BE CONTINUE
---------------