Episode 14 🦋

The moment Jungkook said those words, both of their eyes got stucked on each other. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat after hearing what Jungkook just said.

Jk: What happened? Why are you looking at me like that? *chuckle*
Tae: *gulps* N-nothing. We sh-should get going.

Taehyung was about to get up but Jungkook held his hand and pulled him down again.

Jk: No!
Tae: Why? If they get to know the--
Jk: No one will get to know anything. Nobody knows we are here in janitor's closet other than Jimin. And I know he won't tell it to anyon--
Tae: What? He knows it? He knew you will be here? *furrowing eyebrows*
Jk: Umm.. yeah, I told him to send you here.
Tae: I see.. then, how can he lie to me all the day that he didn't know anything about where were you?
Jk: Oh god.. no no, Tae. You are misunderstanding him. He didn't know anything about me and it was right. He didn't lied to you.
Tae: Then why the hell he didn't told me that you will be here?
Jk: That's because, I told him not to tell you so.
Tae: And why is that so?
Jk: That's because, I wanted to give you this surprise personally in a quite place where no one will be there around us.

Again their eyes got stucked with each other.

Jk: Why are you keep getting zoned out?
Tae: I- I'm not *gulped hard*
Jk: And why is your heart beating so fast when I haven't even touched you?
Tae: How do you know my heart is racing?

Jungkook takes Tae's hand and puts it on his own chest.

Jk: Because mine is.

Taehyung's heart started racing more faster than it was already racing before. They both know what they are doing and specially Jungkook. He is doing all those things intentionally just to make Tae's heart weak for him more than ever.
Suddenly, Jungkook came a little closer to Tae. He is still holding his hand on his chest as he came a little closer to Tae while looking at his eyes and giving glances on his soft plumpy lips. As his hot breath hit on Tae's face, he hitched a bit and his heart beat are too audible in the air.

Tae: W-what are y-you doing? *he whispered*
Jk: Well, you were looking at me like you wanted me to kiss you.

Jungkook's black eyes became heavy-lidded.

Jk: So, I was thinking I might do that.

He came closer more and his hot breath is now fully on Tae's face giving him an unknown sensation throughout his body. Jungkook came closer more and waited a little. Tae closed his eyes in nervousness and by the look of Tae's face Jungkook let out a chuckle and moved away from him.

Jk: *chuckling*
Tae: *opened his eyes* W-what happened? Why are you laughing?
Jk: What else will I do?
Tae: Why?
Jk: Did you really thought that I will kiss you?
Tae: *gulps*
Jk: *chuckle* What? Tell me, did you really thought that?
Tae: Y-yeah. I- I mean n-no *gulps*
Jk: Oh god, Tae *laughs*
Tae: Don't laugh like that! *angry pout*
Jk: *laughing*
Tae: I said don't!
Jk: Ok ok.. I am sorry. I won't laugh.
Tae: Hmm *pouts*
Jk: So, you really thought that I would kiss you.. like this. I see.
Tae: No, I didn't.
Jk: If I say, May I kiss you? And you would say, Now? And I would smile that slow smile and will say, Now is preferable, but I am open to whatever your schedule and our timing allows. I don't want to rush anything on you until and unless you actually want it.
Tae: Ju-Jungkook, I think we should leave now. The university will be over after sometime, we should leave now.
Jk: *nods as yes* You go first.
Tae: And you?
Jk: They will suspect us if we leave from here together like this. So, you go first then I will leave.
Tae: Ok *stands up*

Taehyung stands up and was ready to leave.

Tae: But, how will I go out with the bouquet?
Jk: You can't.
Tae: Then?
Jk: Just take this with you to your locker. Then keep it inside your locker and then go to your class.
Tae: But the camera?
Jk: They won't see anything. And, they are not keeping all their eyes on everything around the university. Just go fast.
Tae: *nods and left*

Jk: Peachy doll, I could assert my manly dominance, thumb my chest, and declare you are mine. But it wouldn't mean a damn thing if I'm not yours in return *smirk and left from there to his class*

TO BE CONTINUE
-----------