Episode 17 🦋

Tae: *nodded in agreeing*
JM: So? What did you thought?
Tae: About what?
JM: Ofcourse about Jungkook.
Tae: *sighs* I- I can't think of him more than just friend right now *gulps*
JM: You are lying, Tae *said sternly*
Tae: *gulps* No, I am not. I am serious about that.
JM: Fine! *sighs* I know you are lying and you know that too. Let's just wait till you tell me the truth by yourself that you do love him.
Tae: That ain't going to happen, Jimin.
JM: Yeah, let's see. Anyways, let's go to the canteen area. This period will be over after sometime, we should get going otherwise I won't be able to get the best one dishes *stands up*
Tae: *chuckle* Ok, let's go.

Both went to the canteen area for the lunch hurriedly. Jimin ran fast to the canteen area for the dishes he wants to have and Tae was running behind him slowly.

In the canteen area -
Jimin took the food in his plate from the food corner, so as Tae. He was a little quite out of nowhere. He became silent so suddenly. Jimin didn't asked him the reason as he knows the reason already, so he gave him some time to understand his feelings and then act on it.

With Vmin -
Both of them came and sat on a place and started eating their lunch while talking to each other. Taehyung was looking for Jungkook as usual as he didn't meet him in the canteen area till now.
Jungkook saw Taehyung was sitting and eating with Jimin and he started to walk towards to them. He was about to approach them but stopped when he saw that Zack guy came and sat beside Taehyung while crossing his arm over Tae's shoulder.

Zack: Hey, Tae. How are you? Long time no see *smile*
Tae: *nodded as yes* Yeah *smiled back nervously*
Zack: How are you, Jimin?
JM: That's none of your business *rolled his eyes*
Zack: Oh sorry. I forgot that you don't like me *chuckle*
JM: Do I have to remind you that?
Zack: It's ok--
Tae: Can you both please stop?
Zack: As you wish *smile*
JM: Bl**dy bastard! *murmured softly*

They were so busy in talking that Tae didn't noticed Jungkook was standing a few feet away from their table and was looking at him. Suddenly Jimin turned back and saw Jungkook was looking at Tae.

JM: Oh Jungkook. Jungkook! *shouts*

As soon as Taehyung heard his name being called, he shifted his gaze to the direction and saw that Jungkook was standing there like a statue with a fist in his hand.

JM: Jungkook, come here *waved his hand*

Without wasting a second Jungkook turned back and walk away without saying or responding back to Jimin. Taehyung noticed that sudden change behaviour in Jungkook but he didn't understood why he did that.

JM: What happened to him?
Tae: Why did he left like that?
JM: How will I know? You were so busy in talking with someone you barely know that you forgot to give Jungkook attention. Isn't it obvious that he will left after seeing that? *said sternly*
Tae: I am going *stands up and was about to leave*
Zack: Where are you going? *grabbed his hand*
JM: What will you do by knowing that? Leave his hand! Leave it! *shouts a bit* Go!

Taehyung left without saying anything, and after he left Jimin also left from there leaving Zack all alone in the table.

Zack: Rubbish! *banged on the table and left*

With Taehyung -
He was running to the direction where Jungkook went to, but didn't get a single glance of where he is.

Tae: Where did he went to so fast? *breathing heavily*

He came and stands infront of the janitor's closet after running the whole university.

Tae: Aaa... Where the hell he wen-- *gasped*

He was about to say something but got pulled inside the janitor's closet.

Tae: Urghh *trying to say something*

He was trying to say something but someone was covering his mouth with their hand.

?: Sshhh.. don't try to shout.

Pulled away their hand from his mouth.

Tae: Jungkook? Why did you pulled me here? And why did you left from there like that? What happened?
Jk: Don't you know what happened?
Tae: How will I know that?
Jk: Wow.. that's nice.
Tae: Just tell me what happened?
Jk: No! You don't have to know about that.
Tae: And why is that?
Jk: Because I don't want you to know. And, you won't understand it anyway.
Tae: I will decide that wheather to understand or not *said sternly*
Jk: And I will decide wheather to tell you or not! *cold deep voice*

Suddenly an awkward silence appeared in between both of them. Both of them were looking at each other's eyes trying to find answers from each other. As both couldn't find anything, Taehyung was about to leave from the janitor's closet because he got mad at Jungkook's changed behaviour. But suddenly Jungkook said.

Jk: I don't like it.

Jungkook's voice stops Taehyung in his tracks. He slowly turn around to face him.

Tae: You don't like what?
Jk: When others touch you.

Both of their's eyes got stucked on each other. Both stopped blinking and somewhat also forgot how to think the next thing. Both of them got lost in each other's eyes like it's a new galaxy they are in.

TO BE CONTINUE
----------