Episode 4 🦋

Jk: Yeah, that's right! That's how you do it *smile*
JM: Woah, Taehyungahh! You are so good at this till now *patting his shoulder*
Tae: Th-thank you for sh-showing me.
Jk: Umm.. What?
Tae: Uhh.. to how to drop the ball on the ba-basket.
Jk: Ahh.. it's ok! I had to do that *smirk*
JM: Ohh.. they are coming *said while looking at the side way*
Jk: Ok! You guys can go now. You have practiced for 2 hours already. It's enough for the first day *smile*
JM: Can we? Uhh.. I mean, if you say we can practice more.
Jk: No no.. it's ok! You all are very sweaty now. That's what needed. The more you sweat, the more you will get to learn it fast. So, it's enough.
JM: Thank you, Jungkook. We will come again tomorrow. Bye! *said and left before picking up their belongings*

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook while walking towards the gate to leave. His eyes holds, why he was so close to him? Why he was smirking like that? Maybe that's how he acts like with everyone. Yeshh!

Jk: You smell so good, Taehyung *smirk while sniffing his tshirt* Mmhm~~ you really do!
?: Hey, Jungkookahh! *shouts*
Jk: Ohh.. Namjoon hyung! *looked back and smile*
NJ: *waved at him* You are still with your basketball? My goodness, Jungkook! You never changed *pissed sighs*
Jk: Aniyaa!! Hyung, you know basketball is my life! I can't live without playing it oneday *pouts*
NJ: Yeah yeah! I see, only basketball is your life. Who am I? Right!
Jk: Aishh! Hyungie, don't say that. You know you are my everything. And because of you only basketball has become my everything. You are my life coach, hyungie *pouts*
NJ: Ok ok! I accept, but then why haven't you tell me that you are having a basketball tournament here?
Jk: Aishh, hyung. I thought of telling you before someday of the tournament. Because I know you don't need to practice it like others to participate in the tournament. That's why I thought of telling you then and then.
NJ: You are always ready with your excuses, right!
Jk: Nooo, hyungie *whined like a baby*
NJ: Aigoo! It's ok. Don't have to act like a baby.
Jk: Then tell me you forgive me *puppy eyes*
NJ: I have to think about it.
Jk: Aniyoo! Hyungie, am your little cutie baby, ain't I? Don't get mad at me, hyungie. I promise not to do it again *pouts*
NJ: *chuckle* Fine! Now stop acting more.
Jk: Not until you say you forgive me *puppy eyes*
NJ: Ok ok! I forgive you, my Kookie baby *pinches his cheek*
Jk: *pecked his cheek* Thank you, hyungie.
NJ: Aishh! Let's go and start practicing *chuckle*

The both went and starts practicing. Maybe, Jungkook think that Namjoon doesn't need practice but he believes that every person needs practice for doing something competitive. It doesn't matter how well built that person is.

In the class -
JM: Don't you think Jungkook is too hot? *whispers in Tae's ear*
Tae: Huh? *looked at him shockingly*
JM: Yeah! Don't you think that? *whispering as the lecture is going on*
Tae: I- I don't kn-know *gulps and looked away*
JM: Don't lie. I know you also do think that *narrow eyes*
Tae: N-no. It's not like what you are thinking *gulps*
JM: Then why are you stuttering and gulping about the fact that Jungkook is too hot to be true!
Tae: I- I'm not stuttering. It's just-- it's just, I'm focusing on the lecture *gulps again*
JM: *side eye* Fine! You can lie to me but don't forget I know you very well.
Tae: I'm not lyi--
JM: It's ok! Focus. I know Jungkook is sexy *smile and looked away*
Tae: He i-- *sighs*

Taehyung wanted to say something to Jimin. But couldn't make it right. He doesn't even know what kind of feelings he is feeling for Jungkook. He doesn't know what is happening to him. But he is feeling kinda weird.

In canteen area -
Everyone was having their own meals while gossiping with their friends.
Taehyung and Jimin were also sitting and having their meals while gossiping about random things. Jimin laughs a lot, so with every talks he only laughs while hitting on the table. He also can't control himself from falling down on the floor while laughing hard. Sometimes he fell down on the floor and right after the moment he acts like nothing really happened with him. He is indeed a funny person.
Taehyung also laughs a lot, but not like before he used to. It's been two days, he is kinda quite and always thinking about something. He doesn't even speak out to Jimin about what he is thinking about. Jimin also didn't force him, because he knows that Taehyung can't keep any secret from him too long. He will open up oneday no matter what happens. So he was waiting for that day to come.

JM: You know dooly used to laughs like this *laughing while holding his stomach*
Tae: Yeah, and day by day you are becoming like dooly *laughs*
JM: Am I? That's good then *laughing*
Tae: And your hei--
BG: Hey, Taehyung!
Tae: Oh.. hey, Bogum?
BG: Yeah *chuckle* Can I sit here?
Tae: Oh.. Ofcourse! Have a seat *moved a bit*
BG: Thank you *said and sat beside him*
JM: *rolled his eyes in disgust*
BG: Hey, Jimin. Do you remember me?
JM: Should I have remembered you?
BG: Ahh.. umm.. it's not like that *nervous laugh*
Tae: Jimin!
JM: What? He isn't anyone famous that I have to remember him. Or, are you?
Tae: Jimin, please.
BG: No no.. it's ok. I guess, he doesn't like me. It's fine, it happens. I have been through it a lot *chuckle*
Tae: No no.. please, he didn't mean to say it like that. Actually, he doesn't like when someone try to get close to me. He thinks I may leave him, that's it. Don't mind him.
BG: I see! You guys are really close then. That's good to know.
JM: Yeah! I hate people who tries to get close to my Tae, because I have the ability to understand what people think! That's why I warned him to stay away from those dangerous creatures, because I can understand people's gaze *sassy tone*
BG: I see! You really got a very unique ability. I like it *giggles*
JM: *rolled his eyes*
BG: I think I should take my leave now. See you later, Taehyung *pats his thigh and left*
JM: *furrowed his eyebrows* Yahh! You bas--
Tae: Jimin! Stop now! You did enough *serious tone*
JM: Why the fvck he touched your thigh!! Bloody bastard! *shouts*
Tae: Jimin, lower your voice. Everyone is looking at us *whispers while looking around*
JM: So what? Why didn't you say anything to him?
Tae: Jimin, please!
JM: Wh-- *sighs* Fine! One more time if I see him doing something like this, it will be the very end of him! I'm telling you from the beginning! *furious eyes*
Tae: Fine! Now calm down! Finish the meal, we have class.

They both again starts to eat, and Taehyung is the one who started talking now as Jimin is very mad.

Jungkook was watching the drama from behind while smirking. He was enjoying the drama Jimin was playing. But somewhere, he was feeling odd. Like, he also wants to punch that bastard who has touched Taehyung's thigh without his permission. But also, he himself don't know why he wants to do it. He was making a fist and smirking at them.

NJ: The fvckk! How can he pats his thigh out of nowhere? Doesn't he have any manners? Piece of shit! I would have punch him hard if he did that with me.
Jk: *smirk* Hyung, he also wants to taste.
NJ: Huh? What do you mean? Taste? What taste?
Jk: Uhh.. umm.. nothing! Nothing, taste means the food! Yeah, maybe he likes the food they are having *nervous laugh*
NJ: Food? From where the food came here? What are you talking, Jungkook?
Jk: Aishh! Leave it nahh... It's nothing. Maybe he did that without knowing. Just normally *smile*
NJ: It doesn't seems like that though! But, leave it.
Jk: (in mind) [Maybe he really wants to taste it. But boy, whoever you are! You can't do what you are thinking. I won't let you do it. I prepare, so no one can take what is mine!]

TO BE CONTINUE
----------------

Hey, cutie! I wanna say that I'm not getting enough time you know, because I also got my study life as I'm still a teenager. And also, I'm right now in a bad condition because of my some personal issues. You can understand right, a teen problem. Yeah, like that! + I'm writing two books at the same time, so it's kinda hard for me. That's why, I take a little longer time to upload this book. But, I'm really surprised to see that this book is getting a good amount of views *jumping in tiny*.
Please do give a lot of your love, ok?