Episode 2 🦋

Time skips at University -
Both Jimin and Taehyung are walking down the hallway of the university. They were quite late for the first class again. They were walking fast so as to not to get punishment in the first class again. But while walking fast Tae got bumped into someone and both of them fell on the floor while Tae's notes are also all around the floor.

?: Oh, I'm really sorry for bumped onto you. I really didn't saw you, I should have looked ahead *said while picking up his all notes from the floor*
Tae: No no, it's ok. Don't worry. I was in a hurry and didn't see who was infront of me *he was also picking up the notes*
JM: Tae, fast!! We are already late and now you are... Ahhh *whined*
?: I'm really sorry for making you late.
Tae: Aishh, it's ok. And thank you for helping me to collect the notes *smile*
?: *smile back* By the way, I'm Park Bogum *he extended his hand for a handshake*
Tae: *shake hands* I'm Kim Taehyung.
JM: And I'm park Jimin, now can we please excuse? We are getting hella late *a little angry tone* Taeee, come fastt!! *shouts*
BG: Bye! See you later *bid bye to Tae who was running to his class*
Tae: Byee! *said while running behind Jimin*
BG: Hmm... He's kinda interesting. I like it. See more more often, Taehyung *gave a creepy smile*

Both Jimin and Taehyung entered inside the classroom while breathing heavily as they were running all the hallway to classroom.

JM/Tae: Sir, may I come in! *while breathing heavily*
Prof: Again you both are late! What makes you both late everyday? Huh? *said in a cold voice*
Tae: Actually sir, there was a big traffic on our way to university.
Prof: Only you guys have traffic while coming? No one else have?
Tae: Yes sir, it seems that the traffic guard stopped all the cars when we arrived.

The entire class laughed at his comment.

Prof: Silence! *shouts* And you guys, come in fast and atleast give your attention to the class for a little while.
Tae: Ofcourse sir, thank you *said and stepped inside the classroom while chuckling*

They both sat in their respective place and take out their books and open the topic which has been going on. But attention? [A/N: laughs] They were sleeping at the last bench. And no one noticed that, everyone thought they were giving their all attention to the class as they were late and professor told them to do so.

Time skips to afternoon at the canteen -
Both Jimin and Taehyung were laughing at the comments Taehyung gave early in the morning as a excuse for being late, and also having their lunch.

JM: Tae, you are seriously a genius *laugh* God knows, how you are the top student of the university *laugh*
Tae: *death glare* Yahh, I am the top student, ok! Yeah, I don't behave like all the other top students in any university but I crack up while studying *proud smirk*
JM: Yeah yeah, ofcourse! *laughing* By the way, you remember the boy we met today morning while coming?
Tae: Umm.. the one who I bumped on?
JM: *nods*
Tae: Yeah, but what about him?
JM: Nothing, but he is kinda different. I mean, his gaze seems kinda different to me.
Tae: What do you mean? *furrowing eyebrows*
JM: I mean to say that, he was looking at you in a different way. Like... Umm... I can't explain what it is actually looks like! But his gaze was not so good. Stay away from him, ok? I didn't like him.
Tae: Fine!! I will! But, he was cute anyway *chuckle*
JM: Yahh, I told you not to say anything about him, ok!! *serious pout*
Tae: *laugh* Yeah yeah, I was kidding, Chimiee. Don't worry, I will stay away from him *chuckle*

They were laughing, giggling and talking while eating, but they don't know that someone was looking at them from behind. Not at both of them, but at Taehyung. Someone was continuously looking at him while smirking from behind.
They didn't notice it because there are lots of students in the canteen area, so it's hard to look who is staring at who!

The canteen bell ranged and everyone go back to their schedule classes.
Jimin and Taehyung also about to leave but someone stopped them from leaving.

?: Hey, stop!! *yelled from behind*

Both of them looked back at the owner of the voice and stand there confused.
The boy came towards them with his gang which has 7-8 other boys including the one who has called them.

?: Hey! Are you two new in this university?
JM: No, why?
?: Ohh, nothing! How come we haven't seen each other before?
JM: Because it has only been 1 week since the new session started, that's why! *said sternly*
?: So, that means you are new in this session, right?
JM: *nods as yes* Say for what you stopped us! We have class to attend.
?: Oh yeah, I forgot *smile* My name is Jeon Jungkook *extended his hand*
JM: Is this why you stopped us? To tell your name? *pissed off look*
Jk: Aishh, no no... That's not why I stopped you both *chuckle* I have something important to tell you, but before that I need to know both of your name.
JM: *sighs* I'm Park Jimin!
Jk: Oh, nice to meet you, Jimin *shake hands* And you? *looks at Taehyung*
Tae: *he was looking at him without blinking*
Jk: Hey? May I know your name?
JM: *pushed him a little* He is asking for your name.
Tae: Ahh... Y-yes! Hey, I'm Kim Ta-Taehyung! *stuttered*
Jk: Nice name, Taehyung *said while looking at him deeply*
Tae: Th-thanks! *shyly smiling*
Jk: So, the reason why I stopped you both is... We have a basketball tournament in our university this coming week. And I need two more players for my team as the one we had have got injury. So, I want you both to participate in the tournament.
JM: Seriously! I mean, you really want us? *said excitedly*
Jk: Yeah, ofcourse.
JM: Omoo, I truly love to play basketball. But for my height I never participated in any tournament before *sad pouts*
Jk: *chuckle* It's ok, now that I'm giving you chance, then you should participate, right?
JM: Yeah yeah, ofcourse. I will participate. I would love to participate *smile excitedly*
Jk: Great! And you? Taehyung? Will you participate? You have got a very nice height and figure too. So... *said while looking at him from head to toe*
Tae: Ahh.. Y-yes, I will too *smile nervously*
Jk: Great! Then, my team is completed now *bunny smile* Thank you both for accepting my request. So, we will start our practice from tomorrow morning, ok?
JM: Yeah, ofcourse.
Jk: Come fast! Don't be late as we have to start our practice from tomorrow onwards.
JM: Yeah yeah, we won't be late. Don't worry *eye smile*
Jk: Ok! Thanks again to both of you *smile*
JM: Thanks to you too! Ohh.. sorry but we have to leave now. We have classes, bye!
Jk: *nods* Bye! *he looks at Taehyung* Bye, Taehyung! *said while smirking a little hard to notice*
Tae: B-bye!! *said and left*

After they both left from the canteen area Jungkook let out a creepy smirk while looking at Taehyung's disappearing figure from behind.

Jk: Its your turn now, Taehyung *smirk*

TO BE CONTINUE
----------------