Ch.35 Maddox POV

MADDOX POV:

I look behind me at Hadley and she's staring at the floor where Logan was. I turn to go to her, why did I let him get to me? I knew she was there. "I'm so sorry." I tell her wanting her to look at me. I'm still looking at her when I hear J.J.

"Maddox, what happened?" He asks calmly.

I answer him still not taking my eyes off Hadley. "I followed him after he left the kitchen to Hadley's room. I heard him tell her I was manipulative and no good and a bunch of other shit. I came into the room, told him to leave and he just wouldn't fucking shut his mouth." I start to walk closer to her just waiting for her to tell me to get away from her.

"Hadley, are you okay?" J.J. asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine I was just shocked. I mean one second it was okay, Logan was leaving and the next Maddox was on him." She says turning to me looking pissed. "Do you think you could go one day without hitting someone? This is not going to happen. Enough of this shit, Maddox, you won't have to worry about anyone taking me from you because I'll be leaving on my own. I mean it, no more fights, if it happens again I'm gone."

I can tell she means it. "I realize how this looks, trust me, I've never hit anyone outside of the ring before." I try to explain.

"That doesn't help, Maddox, I came into your life and you've beat up two of your friends all ready."

"Yeah, some friend Logan was, talking that shit behind my back. I don't need that type of friend, Hadley." I say still pissed at Logan.

"Logan likes her, he was just putting in his last ditch effort. It's not like Hadley was going to listen to the ramblings of a jealous man over the guy she's with. I know it’s none of my business, but I think Hadley's right. Anymore fights and you should be out of her life." J.J. says.

"Yeah, I got it." I say getting worked up again.

"I also want to say sorry about calling last night. Logan kind of talked me into it, said it was my duty to check up on you. It’s not that I don't think you can't make your own decisions, or that I don't trust Maddox." J.J. says slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah, I heard Logan in the background." I say.

"You don't need to apologize, J.J." Hadley says.

My phone rings. "It’s Coach. Hello."

"Maddox, what the hell were you thinking?! You punched a teammate, he wants you gone! Off the team. I know what he said but that doesn't excuse you. You're both in the wrong about this situation but if this happens again, you’re off the team."

"It won't." I say hanging up.

"What did he say?" Hadley asks.

"Logan wants me off the team." I say quietly.

"What?!" J.J. yells.

"Your dad said he heard what happened, that Logan shouldn't have said those things but above all, I shouldn't have hit him. He said not to let it happen again." I explain.

I'm pissed I hit him. I've never hit anyone outside the ring and I'm ashamed that I let Hadley see it. I feel her hug me, I don't know why she doesn't leave me after what I just did. I see J.J. turn and leave.

"Well, if you’re a really good boy there are a few things I would let you to teach me in your bedroom." She says. She's trying to help me, to make me feel better. I don't want her help but I'll take everything else.

"Please, don't do this to me. I all ready have blue balls from earlier. We still have dinner to get through. It's all ready hard enough without you putting this stuff in my head." I tell her feeling myself twitch.