Ch. 58

I started to wake up and I felt myself pressed against Maddox's hard body. I raise my head and look at his face. He looks tired, I bet he hardly slept. What am I going to do with him? I think about it for a while and come to a conclusion, I need to keep him busy. Everything I need, I'll ask him to do. He'll feel helpful and useful, like he's doing everything he can possibly do for me. That will help him relax. I won't move until he wakes up then I'll ask him to draw me a bath. What else? I need a lot of things to occupy him. I wish I could make a list. He'll probably think of a million different things to do for me by himself. Like the water yesterday, five minutes in the door and he brought me a glass of water and then again every half hour after that.

I feel him start to stir. I kiss his bare chest and, unfortunately, I see my face as I do it. I still can't believe he did that. He moans so I do it again. This can keep him busy, too, genius. I hitch myself further up his body and start kissing his neck lightly and trail kisses down his chest to his stomach. I use my tongue and trace his abs. This makes him wake up fully, groaning loudly as he stretches. I run my hand over his chest as I travel lower, I get to the waistband of his briefs and I pull them down to release his hardened member. I hear him hiss as he takes in a sharp breath. I use my tongue to lick the tip and he gets even harder. I use my mouth but I don't really know what to do so I go by his sounds. If he moans, I do it again and if he grunts, I do it three times.

After about ten minutes, his breathing is harsh and I feel just as excited as he is. He stops me by gently pulling me up his body and flipping me over so I'm on my back with him above me. He kisses me deeply and I feel his finger enter me. His touch is gentle but firm, I feel him enter me slowly. I hate it and wrap my legs around him and bring him all the way in. He's surprised at first then he backs out slowly again. The next time I try to bring him back quickly he was ready and didn't let me. I moan in frustration and he kisses me sweetly. Each stroke is slow and steady nothing like Maddox usually is. I can feel him sweating trying to hold on to his control. The tremble that goes through him when I arch into him is telling. This is killing him as much as it is me. I arch my back again moaning. I kiss and suck on his neck making him pant, but still, he doesn't break. He's still in control and his rhythm hasn't changed. I throw my head back in frustration.

"Fuck, Hadley." Maddox groans.

"Maddox, faster." I beg.

He stops and rests his face in the pillow beside my head. "I can't, I don't want to hurt the baby." He says, his voice husky.

"You won't." I assure him lifting my hips wanting more.

He grabs my hips to stop me and a whimper escapes my mouth.

"I might. I can't risk it." He says kissing me as he continues to move slowly.

I'm so close, I can’t stand it. I know he won't move any faster, so I'm going to break him no matter what. I make myself tighten around him. I know he likes this too because he grunts. I keep doing it and it gets me even more worked up, seeing his struggle is hot. He's barely holding back. I hook my legs around him and lift my hips as I tighten around him and he breaks. Finally, he rears back and grabs my hips. He grinds me on him roughly then picks up his pace. I feel myself come apart and Maddox quickly follows.

"Such a tease." He jokes smiling.

"I am not. I just know what you like."

"Like is an understatement." He groans.

I laugh. "Does it really feel that good? It doesn't seem like much."

"Yes." He says earning another laugh from me.

"I need a bath."

"I'll start one for you. Don't move until it's done." He orders rushing to the bathroom.