Ch. 44

I take the sun block and squirt some in my hand. Knowing Maddox Is behind me. I bend over and start applying the lotion on my feet and legs making sure to wiggle my butt a little. I hear his sharp intake of breath and smirk to myself.

I hear Tyler clear his throat, so I glance up at him. He shakes his head at me his eyes wide. He mouths, "Stop." Then I feel Maddox right behind me, he traces my spine from my neck down. He steps closer and I hear him moan softly and I stand up quickly. He grabs my hips and pulls me back into him and he kisses the base of my neck. I feel his arousal, okay not the best idea I've ever had. I look at Tyler and he's not looking our way, coward. I try to step forward but Maddox just tightens his hold. Thinking fast I bend forward and get the lotion, I feel his member jump and his hips come forward slightly. I stand quickly and ask, "Can you get my back?" My voice is shaky to my ears.

"I would love to kitten." He replies huskily. I'm so screwed! I mentally yell 'Tyler!!' He's still pretending to not see anything. I feel Maddox start to rub the lotion on my back while still standing with his bottom half press into my back. I hold back a moan as he touches my ribs and the underside of my breasts. I can't help it I squirm against him and he stops rubbing.

"Soon." He whispers, making it sounds like a promise. I can't hold back the groan that escapes the back of my throat. He wraps his massive arms around me crushing me to his front.

"Don't moan like that kitten, or I won't be held accountable for my actions." He warns.

"Are we swimming or what?" Tyler asks. Finally! I glare at him but he just smiles back. Butthead!

"Yep." I reply, a little too desperately.

I see Kathy standing further up and on my right. I look at her embarrassed. She looks at me and smiles giving me two thumbs up and starts to fan her face. I laugh and walk to the side where Tyler is. Maddox doesn't follow right away so I ask Tyler quietly,"Why didn't you help me, idiot!"

"If you would have seen his face you wouldn't be saying that. I tried to warn you, I told you to stop. I thought he was going to take you right on the deck. How did you not run away screaming when you first saw that thing? No, how did that not kill you? It looks like he has a two year old in his pants. No more teasing him, its not the Olympics, I don't want to see any poll vaulting."

I laugh, "Where do you come up with this stuff?" I question, knowing what he's going to say.

"I seen it in a movie." He replies. "You ready?"

"Yeah let's do this." I answer, smiling.

"We walk to the back of the boat and walk out on a little platform. Tyler wraps his arms around me throwing us both in. The water is cool but it feels good to my heated body. We come up for air and I splash him. Then like yesterday at the ocean we start floating on our backs. I see Maddox walk up to the platform and dive in coming up beside me.

I turn my head and look at him he's so hot wet. I love when the water drops sick to his long dark eye lashes. His eyes darken. shit! How can he tell every time I want him? It's embarrassing.

I need a distraction..."Tyler, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my life in New York." I apologize looking at him.

"Yeah, what the hell Hadley?" He asks hurt.

"I don't like to talk about it...I'm really sorry. I will tell you anything you want to know though." I say, feeling guilty. I should have told him when he talked about his sister yesterday.

"Why haven't you left New York before now?" he questions.

"My parents never took me with them when they went on vacation. They never took me anywhere. I went to a few galas and fundraisers, but I soon discovered it was to set me up with boys they deemed acceptable dating material." I answer.