Chapter 46: Baby shower

Brook's POV
I was wearing a short baby pink dress, with sleeves that were falling down my shoulders, clarifying that I think Lilith is having a little girl, Draco from behind me wearing a white long sleeved turtleneck neck with a pink t-shirt on top with white pants and a pair of Nike Air's, that the swoosh was a pink.

He was zipping up my dress, kissing my neck, lifting my head up, letting him kiss my lips. Tom walked inside the room, dressed in a dark blue shirt, with kind of cream colored pants and a pair of white Nike Air's. I was sitting in front of the mirror, doing my make up, "you look so beautiful, my love".

I smiled, looking up at him as he kissed my forehead, "it's definitely a girl", Tom rolled his eyes, laying down on my bed, I can't believe we've come to this terms, "it's a boy and you have nothing to do about it, even Lilith thinks it's a boy", I rolled my eyes, focusing on my eyeliner, "you'll see it's a girl".

"Wanna bet?", I frowned, turning around to look at him, "if it's a boy, you'll give me head, and if you win, I'll- I'll let you out to the mall or something", my eyes widened open in excitement, both offers sounds tempting, but oh man, let it be a girl, "bet", I smiled as he stood up, pecking my lips.

They just watched tv as finished doing my make up, I had done it as simply as I can, making it look pretty natural, "ready?", I nodded my head, Draco helping me stand up, spinning me around with a grin on his face, pecking my lips.

We left the room, walking downstairs, the house was decorated in blue and pink colours, Lilith, wears a blue dress, it's weird, because she usually wears black. A small bump started to appear on her stomach, a glass of water in her hand as she talked with her friends.

Ares walked towards us, wearing a simple pink t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans, "I hate those girls", Ares looked towards Lilith friends, who suddenly squealed, "so do I", I looked up at Draco, who was already looking down at me, pecking my nose, I saw Mattheo on couch, walking over and sitting down next to him, "traitor", he was wearing blue, chuckling at me.

There was a white cake on the table boy written in blue, girl written in pink, they just need to cut and see what's the gender, "what do you want to drink, my love?", I looked up at Tom, smiling softly, "just bring me something, I don't mind anything", he nodded, pecking my lips.

"I have a bad feeling", Mattheo face palmed himself, frowning as I looked at him, "what do you mean", he shook his head, "it-it could just be a feeling I don't know, but it's bad Brook, maybe I'm just delusional, or paranoid, it's nothing", I frowned, about to say something, and just than, Tom came over to me, a cocktail in his hand, a pink cocktail, pecking my lips again.

What Mattheo said bothered me the whole event, I couldn't think of anything else, I thought about Alex, "hey darling, is everything okay?", I looked up at Draco who hugged my waist, holding me close, he snapped me out of my thoughts, making me look up at him, smiling softly, nodding my head.

Everyone gathered around Lilith and Ares, who were holding Lilith close to him, he tapped his glass with a spoon, making everyone turn towards them, I tried to clear my mind, trying not to think about what Mattheo said, "so we gathered here today to find out what my beautiful wife is carrying inside her stomach", he faked coughing, "a girl" another fake cough, making everyone laugh.

"But before everything, I just want to say, Lilith, I love you so so so much, and I am so happy that you are going to make us a happy little family, even though I'm going to suffer during this pregnancy", she slapped his chest, making him smile, "and I'll be the one to give you the opportunity to cut the cake".

Lilith chuckled, grabbing the knife, starting to slice the cake. A shot rang out in the house, making everyone stop in their tracks, "what a beautiful event that is", fuck, Giovanni. Draco held me closer to him, along with Ares pulling Lilith to him, "missed me, amore?", I tried to get as close as I can to Draco, "you know, I have a little surprise for you".