~6~ Moving in

It's me! Hi! (I'm the problem it's me)

So, how is everyone? Please comment so I know I'm not all of the reads. 

Also, I would love it if people could give me some advice as to how I can get better at writing.

Also, last month of school! Can't wait till the end of the year. But at the same time it's gonna be kinda sad not getting to see my friends all the time cause so many of us are going away for the summer. 

Civil War never happened but homecoming did.

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

----------------------------------------------------

3rd person Peter's POV:

Today was the day Peter would be moving in the Avengers Compound! He couldn't wait! He was gonna miss his apartment of course, but not really. Aunt May completely understood why he accepted becoming an Avenger. She made him promise to visit tons. 

While Peter was packing everything in his room, he came across his collection of superhero toys. Most of them were Iron Man, but he had a fair amount of Spider-Man toys as well. Along with some of the other Avengers. He got up, grabbing another box to put them in. He froze when he heard a knock on the door. Crap. He forgot the Avengers were coming to help. 

"May, can you open the door for me? Thanks!" He yelled as he rushed to put his toys in the box. 

"Hi! Come on in," May said, being as friendly as ever. She knew full well that Peter was trying to hide his action figures. So she decided to be an amazing aunt, and stall. 

"Would you like some tea? Or perhaps some coffee?" May asked the Avengers. 

Tony was unable to resist the coffee, so he said yes to coffee. Steve and Clint said yes to some coffee as well. Natasha and Pepper decided on tea. 

"Well, I just finished making these cookies, and I was going to send them with Peter but since you're all here, why don't you try some" May suggested, bringing out a tray of cookies. Peter stopped packing briefly, knowing that his aunt isn't very good at baking. Then he figured that he shouldn't need to warn them, he should just focus on packing. 

"Speaking of Peter, where is he" Natasha brought up. "Oh he's just finishing up packing," May laughed. "He's so slow sometimes." 

"Well should we go help him?" Pepper asked. Peter came sprinting out faster than ever. "No! I'm good! Almost done packing!" His voice cracked. 

"Well if you're almost done packing we should grab some boxes." Natasha said, raising an eyebrow at his weird behavior. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'll just bring them out here. You guys can talk to Aunt May," He nodded. Running back to his room, he failed to notice Natasha following him. Cause he's stupid sometimes. 

Peter began hurriedly shoving the action figures in the box (jeez you would think he'd be a little faster) when Natasha cleared her throat. Peter spun around, eyes as wide as saucers. Quickly, he tried covering up the box, but Natasha just pushed him aside. "It's not what it looks like,"

Natasha just gave him a look. "Okay, maybe it is what it looks like? Just please don't tell anyone! I completely forgot they were there!"

"Tell anyone what underoos?" Peter sighed as he heard his fath- mentors voice. He was about to give up and just move out of the way when Natasha started talking. 

"Peter was just a bit embarrassed to still have his old Spider-Man suit." Peter breathed a sigh of relief. 

"But he said he forgot they were there," Clint pointed out, putting an emphasis on they.

"I'm just really bad with grammar, Mr. Barton." He lied. Clint narrowed his eyes. "Alright then. Why don't you start to bring some boxes into the truck."

Peter gave up, knowing he couldn't come up with a nice way to say: 'No, you go do it yourself.' So he grabbed 2 boxes stacked on each other and started carrying it down to the truck. Natasha had grabbed one and started walking with him. 

Once they were at the truck Natasha whispered in his ear. "Sorry, I tried to distract them, but they would have already gone snooping through by now."

"It's ok Ms. Romanoff. You tried your best without seeming suspicious." Peter reassured. Natasha shrugged. "I could have done much better if I wanted to." Peter looked at her with betrayal. 

"Well, do you at least have a Black Widow toy?" 

"Yes, I do. 5, actually," Peter replied. "Also, they aren't toys, they're action figures, and some of them are very rare!" 

Natasha chuckled. "I'm sure they are."

Once they had gotten back up to his room, immediately Peter could see the Avengers looking at his different action figures.

"Hey, Pete. Didn't know you were such an Iron Man fan," teased Tony. Peter was too tired to deal with this, so he just replied with, "Yep," before grabbing another box and bringing it down. 

---- Time skip because I can-----------

They had all brought Peters stuff to the compound and left Peter to unpack it. He had asked to unpack everything himself. 

Once he was done unpacking, he went down to the kitchen to see if he could find any food. Instead, he found 2 super soldiers making spaghetti. Bucky was making the sauce while Steve was making the noodles. Luckily for Peter, they were just about done making it. 

Once they had dished it all out, they got Friday to call down the rest of the team. 

The team had all sat down after grabbing a fork and their bowls. Peter took a seat next to Tony and Natasha. Across from him was Scott and Clint. Peter was calmly eating his spaghetti when suddenly he felt a noodle hit his forehead. He looked up to see Clint and Scott pointing at each other. He didn't know how it was, so he throw noodles at both. Clint tried to get him back, but the noodle slipped out of his hand and hit Natasha in the face. 

Clint screeched in terror before jumping in the vents with his food. Pretty soon, it became an all out food fight. 

Bucky and Sam kept targeting each other, Wanda was using her magic to keep the noodles away from her, and Loki used this opportunity to stab Thor. 

-----------------------------------------

The end! 

Sorry that I never update. I'll try to more often, I just forget a lot. Thanks for reading and I hope you're having a great day/night!

Also thank you for over 100 reads! This may not really be a lot but to me it is! :D

(2023-06-19)

-Author 🙃