~19~ Sewn-up

Hi still rushing to get these done, and I have school tomorrow so that's going to be awesome. Anyway, this is supposed to be day 5 of spooktober which is sewn-up. 

Have fun, I'm still fueled by my need to procrastinate. I always am. 

TW: STITCHES 

Anyways, 

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

----------------------------------------

Stitches aren't fun. Peter can for sure tell you that. He doesn't like getting stitches ever. Sadly, he has to get them quite often. 

He just didn't like the idea of a needle and thread going sewing him back up like a ripped teddy bear. His skin can do that by itself, thank you very much. 

All he needs in a band-aid and some pain meds. But apparently that was too much to ask for. 

Tony just had to freak out when he asked for a band-aid after mentioning that he got stabbed. 

So now here he was, staring at his stitches, remembering some of the time he had to get stitches. 

Quite a few times were because of him getting stabbed/shot while being Spider-Man, but a few of them were from Flash. He just went out as Spider-Man directly after and got himself stabbed to that they would be focusing on that injury over the rest. 

Obviously he tried to make sure the stab wound wasn't fatal, but there were a few times where he wasn't so sure. He's gotten very lucky and it almost always missed his organs. 

These criminals just have very bad aim. Peter almost feels bad for them. In a way he wants to teach them how to have better aim. In fact, he tried that once, it just resulted in him getting stabbed again. The aim still sucked. 

As that criminal was getting dragged away, he felt the urge to scold him for not listening to his tips, until Peter himself got dragged away by a cop. Then he had to swing home and ask for some duct tape.  Really sucked. 

He had to get stitches in multiple places that time. 

Plus the day ended with the standard, don't teach people who are trying to stab you, how to aim better talk. 

Absolutely tragic. 

There was this other time where he actually got stabbed as a civilian. It was not a good day for him. He dropped his churro. He wanted nothing more than to get revenge for his churro, when he passed out and woke up with 20 stitches and in the med bay. 

While Peter was reminiscing, he thought this would be the perfect time to play some Taylor Swift. So he played Out of the Woods. 

Peter seriously could not wait for 1989 (Taylor's Version). He would sell his soul to go to a Taylor Swift concert.  

It probably wasn't necessary considering all he had to do was ask Tony and he would probably get some of the best seats. 

Either way, if it was necessary, he would do it in a heartbeat. 

There was one time he was practice driving with one of Tony's cheapest cars, and he accidentally crashed and flipped the car. Luckily he was fine. Somehow. 

Parker luck must've not been working that day. Thankfully. 

Still gave the team a heart attack when they were notified that Peter was upside down in a car. 

One thing he did find, was that the radio does keep playing. 

Not everyone believed him, so he was planning to take matters into his own hands by getting into a car accident while they were in the car with him, so they would have no choice but to believe him. 

------------------------------------------

The end! 

Hope you enjoyed reading this! 

Please make sure to leave any suggestions here (if you have them)

I'm very proud of you, make sure to drink enough water and eat/sleep enough! Love you! 

Bye!

-Author

(2023-10-10)