~12~ Microwave

This is an authors note in a one-shot book. 

Also I am the BIGGEST swifty. I love Taylor Swift and I would die for her. 

I was watching the mtv vmas and I remember seeing so many pins on Pinterest saying that she was going to make a "chaotic announcement" and SHE NEVER DID!! THE SWIFTIES WERE CLOWNING ONCE AGAIN!!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡 (I am one of those clowns) Taylor also won 9 awards at the vmas

Anyway, I cannot wait for Loki season 2, 1989 (Taylor's Version), Era's Tour Film and Halloween! (Obviously) 

I love Halloween so much! I think it might be my favorite holiday. 

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter and Tony were having a lab day. Or days. Neither of them knew anymore. Peter couldn't remember the last time he got sleep, or the last time he wasn't running off of a slightly less caffeinated drink. He wasn't allowed to have coffee after what happened last time.

So far, Peter had built an AI, accidentally broken a table, broken 4 pencils out of frustration, finally finished all his homework, built a mini Death Star (not out of Lego) and he built an R2D2.

He was heating up some spaghetti when he remembered someone telling him not to put a fork in a microwave. Curious to see what would happen, he googled it. Turns out it wouldn't explode. Disappointing.

But now Peter was curious and exceptionally bored, so his new goal was to make the microwave explode by putting different things in it.

Luckily they had 3 microwaves in the lab.

To start off, he ate his spaghetti. But then he was craving some lasagna, so he got some lasagna from the fridge and ate that first. (I really want lasagna right now. It's all I can think about. Lasagna, if you're reading this, you are my true love and I really want to eat you. Please)

Back to the experiment. Peter started with tinfoil.

It did nothing. Or maybe he just didn't put it in long enough.

After trying a few things, nothing made the microwave explode. Most just lit on fire.

Eventually he put a light bulb in.

"Hey kid, what are you doing?" Tony asked not looking up from whatever he was working on.

"Uhhh, I'm just heating up some lasagna," Peter lied. Great job Peter, that was smooth. Peter mentally applauded himself.

"Uh huh," Tony said suspiciously. "I wasn't aware it took 20 minutes to heat up lasagna."

Not such a good job then. What's a good lie...? Peter pondered for a minute.

"Kid?"

"Yeah I keep eating the lasagna while it's still cold cause I'm just really hungry, so then I have to heat up more and it takes a while to heat up the lasagna!"

Tony shrugged it off. The kid knew how to be safe right?

"Alright, can you get me a slice of lasagna?"

"Yeah of course Mr. Stark! I just have to finish up heating up my lasagna then I can heat yours up."

"Pete"

"Yeah Mr. Stark?"

"There are 3 microwaves here."

"Oh. Right. I knew that. Well then I will just heat up your lasagna right now."

Peter quickly put a bunch of stuff in the microwave and went to grab the lasagna, not mentioning to Tony the 2 broken microwaves. As Peter was returning with the lasagna, his Peter tingle started buzzing like crazy. It was like a really annoying bee.

Remember the stuff he put in the microwave? It blew up.

Peter started coughing and trying to wave the smoke away from his face before getting fire extinguisher sprayed in his face by Dum E who was just trying to help.

"Peter?" Tony asked calmly.

"Yes, Mr. Stark?"

"Did the microwave just explode?"

"No. These are very safe microwaves and I don't think they like you doubting them so much! They are capable of so much more than people think! They are constantly misjudged! It's so unfair!! I'm gonna start a protest for microwave rights right-"

"Peter I can see the remaining pieces of the microwave on fire."

"Yeah they exploded. You might wanna buy a new one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this one shot!

It was fun to write!

Here is the quote for the end of the chapter:

" 'Ma'am," Augustus said, nodding toward her, "your daughter's car has just been deservedly egged by a blind man. Please close the door and go back inside or we'll be forced to call the police.' "

Have a good day/night!

Remember to take care of yourself by drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and eating enough.

MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!!

You are very beautiful/handsome and I love you very much!

Bye!

-Author

(2023-09-05)