~28~ Galaxies

Hi!

I got to see the eras tour movie! It was so awesome!

I'm not usually a very loud person, but for some reason tonight I was screaming the lyrics and dancing (I can't dance, I don't even have white people level dancing)

i'm really tired and cold but I have to write this and get a show and wash my makeup off. THERES SO MUCH TO DO BUT I DON'T WANT TO DO ANY OF IT I WANNA SKIP IT AND GO TO SLEEP

I wanna go back to the eras tour movie it was just that fun. 

anyway, 

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

-------------------------------------------

The average human won't get to leave the planet, let alone the galaxy. Peter got lucky though. It started when he left the planet to fight Thanos. 

Later, once everyone came back, he went to a different galaxy with the guardians of the galaxy. He never told Tony that he was leaving so he very quickly received an angry call from Tony. 

However, he was already in another galaxy, so just pretended to have bad connection and hung up. He wasn't even sure how his phone still worked in space, but he wasn't complaining. 

It became an issue when Tony sent Thor, (who was still on Earth) to go get Peter and bring him back. 

They played a fun little game of space hide and seek before Thor eventually found the ship. 

Then there was the trouble of forcing them to take Peter back to Earth since none of the Guardians were very willing. 

Eventually Peter told Thor that if he left them alone for maybe 2 more days he would give him plenty of poptarts. 

So Thor went back to Earth and explained the situation to Tony. 

While Thor was going back to Earth, the guardians managed to lose Peter and Groot on another planet. 

"What do you mean you lost them?!" Rocket shouted. "That stupid tin can is going to kill us if the kid doesn't make it back to him!" 

(I'm kinda hungry but at the same time I don't wanna get up and eat something.)

After about 3 hours of searching for Peter and Groot, they successfully found them bargaining with someone for their candy. 

"I'll give you a hug!" Peter suggested. 

"I am Groot!" Groot added. 

"Sorry, I would give you something else but I'm sorta broke," Peter apologized. 

The person sped up and rushed away. Peter and Groot watched them leave with desolated look in their eyes. 

"C'mon we got candy on the ship," Quill sighed, just trying to get them on the ship to take Peter home. 

Somehow, Thor managed to make it back at the same time. 

"Sorry man of spiders but the man of iron offered me the higher price of infinite Poptarts. 

Peter stared at Thor looking really unimpressed. 

"I thought we had a deal!" 

"I found a better deal!" 

"Fine! I'll go back to boring Earth!" 

-time skip-

Peter was grounded for roughly 4 months. It was 3, given by Tony but them he yelled at Tony saying the he wasn't in charge of him and he could go to space if he wanted. It was then moved up to 4. 

Peter was sometimes heard muttering under his breath every time he was told that he wasn't allowed to hang out with friends. 

Luckily he had only been caught once when he snuck out to hang out with Ned and MJ. 

For him once was very good considering the amount of times he had snuck out each week. 

Peter swears those were the worst 4 months of his life. 

After all, he was only gone for 3 days. 

There were a few more times he tried to sneak to another galaxy, but got caught before he could leave. 

--------------------------

the end!

Hope you enjoyed! 

Sorry I didn't finish this yesterday, I fell asleep halfway through. 

I'm so proud of you and I love you! Make sure to eat/sleep enough and drink enough water. 

Thanks for reading and make sure to leave suggestions in the comments! 

Bye!

-Author

(2023-10-15)