~7~ Trees

Hi! It's me again! Obviously, who else would it be. 

I'm still doing my best to update more often. Let's see how long it takes before that gets messed up. 

It's officially summer break! For me at least.  :D

How's everyone doing? 

Hope you're doing good. 

Also I got this idea from another fanfic I read, but I don't know what one. So if anyone knows what one it is, they can comment it so that other people can read it. Cause I can't remember it but I know it was amazing. 

Onto the story!

(Peter is 16 and Morgan is 5 and the story takes place at the house in endgame)

Enjoy ❤️❤️❤️

---------------------------------------------------

Peters POV: 

Peter loved climbing trees. Even before he got spider powers. He loved the feeling of being taller than everyone else, even if it was a lie. 

Sometimes, he would just enjoy the breeze. Of course, it would always freak May out when he would be at the top of a tree. 

So of course when he got his powers, he could climb even taller trees. But he kinda stopped climbing trees when he discovered he could climb buildings instead. 
Obviously buildings are way better to climb. Plus it's not very suspicious if you're Spider-Man. 

Anyway, he hadn't climbed a tree in a year. Well, technically 6 years if you count the years he was snapped away. But to him it was only a year. He was slightly missing the days where he would climb trees all the time. Luckily for Peter, the Starks had lots of trees nearby. 

One day, Peter was watching Morgan while Tony and Pepper went on a little trip. They were supposed to be coming back later that day. 

Peter was bored, and it looked like Morgan was too. Suddenly, he got a wonderful idea. 

He could teach Morgan how to climb a tree!

"Hey Morgan?"

"Yeah Petey?" she asked looking up at him, hoping he would have something for her to do. 

"How would you like to climb a tree?"

-Time skip (you can name this one)-

After about 30 minutes, Morgan was getting used to climbing trees. Peter had climbed to the top and back down a few times, but to be fair he did have his spider powers helping him climb so fast. 

Morgan was about a quarter of the way to the top when Tony and Pepper came home. 

Peter heard Pepper calling for them while Tony carried some of the stuff inside. Happy helped. 

Peter came to the realization that he wasn't so sure if he was allowed to teach Morgan how to climb a tree. Plus he had to go back to May soon since spring break was almost over and he was going to have to go back to school. Sadly. But, he would be getting to see Ned and MJ more! They had barely hung out over spring break. 

Well, maybe that wasn't true. In the 2 weeks of break, they had hung out everyday for the first week, but then Ned went on vacation, and Peter was watching Morgan. So he hadn't really seen them for a week. It wasn't really that long, but he was still missing his besties. 

While Peter was focused on how much he didn't want to back to hell- sorry, school, but still missed his besties, he failed to notice Tony coming towards the tree rapidly.