~10~ Mission

Hi! Again. Thanks to anyone who's reading this. I don't really have much to say other than this is not an original idea. I got it from reading other fanfictions overtime. I somehow always manage to forget the one I got inspiration from. But I think it's alright cause I've read several like this. 

Anyway

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

------------------------------------------

"Pleaseeeeee! I just wanna go on a mission!"

"For the last time Peter, you are not going on a mission! It's too dangerous!" Tony exclaimed a little exasperated. They were getting ready to leave for a hydra base and Peter didn't want to stay at the compound where it was safe. 

"I just wanna help! I can help!" 

"No. You can stay here and invite some of your friends over. That's that." Tony ended the conversation. Well to Tony it was over. Peter... not so much. 

"I can take care of myself! What if you get hurt or there's too many of them?" 

"We'll be fine, we've done this a million times before," Tony explained trying not to lose his patience. 

Peter got an idea. An awful idea. Peter had a wonderful, awful idea. He was going to sneak onto the Quinjet. 

"We're leaving now. Don't even think about sneaking onto the Quinjet," Tony said sternly. 

"I won't. Bye," Peter tried his best to seem like he was sulking. 

After he saw them go up to the roof he quickly put on his suit and wrote a note. 

On the note was written "Sneaking onto the Quinjet. Sorry for not listening. This note is only for if I get kidnapped or something so you don't waste time looking for clues at the compound lmao. Bye!!" 

He rushed up to the roof once he saw them board the Quinjet. He waited for it to get in the air before he quickly webbed onto it. 

After a while of Peter desperately trying to cling on, they finally landed

He watched the Avengers, in their suits split up to fight hydra. If Peter had listened to the plan they made before they left, that wasn't anyone's business. 

He knew that Tony was going to go in and take download some information before leaving bombs. Clint and Natasha were going to do the same in separate areas. Steve would be guarding Clint while Sam and Wanda would be doing their best to take down as many Hydra agents as he could. 

Because it was Hydra, Bucky had stayed at the compound and was supposed to be keeping Peter company. However Peter said he was going to go to sleep and he programmed Friday to answer with that whenever Bucky would ask. He hoped they weren't gone for too long otherwise Bucky might find it suspicious. 

Tony had almost finished downloading information about other Hydra bases when Peter (who had been guarding his without Tony's knowledge) heard agents running towards the room Tony was in. Even though Tony did have his suit there, there was a lot of agents. So Peter decided to take down as many as he could. 

After about the 8th one down, Peter realized this would be a little bit harder than he thought. Especially since there was still another 16. All with guns pointed at him prepared to shoot. 

Peter wasn't actually sure why they hadn't already shot, it would be incredibly easy. He jumped to the ceiling and webbed two more together. 

About 5 minutes later there were 4 left and Peter was exhausted. After knocking another one out he heard a bang and felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.