~27~ Silver tongue

Hi! I'm like 90% sure that I failed my science quiz. Oops. 

Enjoy!❤️❤️❤️

------------------------------

Peter had an awesome idea. He was going to see how many things he could persuade Tony to get him. 

He figured that he would start out small and just keep going from there. He started out with a book. Easy enough. 

Next he asked for chair. When asked about why he needed a chair, Peter said that his broke after he fell off of it one too many times. 

Tony had gone to check but Peter managed to get there first and broke his chair. He may have broken it a little too much since it stopped spinning and a wheel was missing. 

Once he got the chair, he asked for a new phone. He did actually need a new phone, his was barely holding on. The screen was so cracked it was unbelievable. 

He got the phone. It was the newest Stark Phone which Peter wasn't expecting. He had to go a little smaller after his backpack got stolen again. 

This continued for a little while, sometimes he would ask for small things while other times he would ask for bigger things. 

Then came a day where Peter was curious, so he went out and got some silver paint and some m&ms. 

That same day, Rhodey came to visit. Tony was planning to introduce him to Peter and then take Peter to Disney land as a surprise, where they would be meeting up with the rest of the Avengers. 

They walked into Peter's room, (after knocking, of course) and saw some silver paint on the ground. They also saw an empty back of m&ms. 

"Oh hey Mr. Stark! Hey Mr. Rhodey!" 

"Hey, you must be Peter." Rhodey shook Peters hand. 

"So you told me you were taking me somewhere Mr. Stark?" Peter asked turning his attention to Tony. 

"Yeah we just gotta get to the quinjet first." 

"Cool! Y'know, I've never been in the quinjet before!" 

"Kid?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is your tongue silver?" Tony asked quietly. 

"Science!" Peter replied enthusiastically. Technically, he wasn't lying. He was doing it for the sake of his own science experiment. 

"Why is your tongue silver though?" Rhodey repeated for Tony. 

"No reason, just know that it's completely safe and poison free." 

That was reassuring. In any way. 

Tony sighed, giving up. 

"C'mon let's get in the quinjet." 

--Time skip!--

"So where are we going?" Peter asked for the fourth time in the like 2 minutes. 

"If I didn't tell you the previous times, what makes you think I'm going to tell you now?" 

Peter shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe you will find it so annoying you answer to get me to shut up. By the way, can you get me the new Star Wars Lego set that came out?" 

"Sure" Tony sighed. 

Rhodey had watched this all go down. 

"Kids got a silver tongue Tony" 

"I don't! I brushed my tongue before we left so it would be silver!" Peter butted in. 

There was a moment of silence as neither Rhodey nor Tony knew if Peter was kidding or not. 

"Relax! I'm just joking! I know what a silver tongue is!" 

They later heard him whispering to Siri, asking what a silver tongue is. 

-------------------------------------

The end! Hope you enjoyed!

I'm tired and I now identify as a bear since I too would like to hibernate. 

I tried googling it and all my hopes and dreams were crushed. 

Anyway, I'm so proud of you and I love you! Make sure to drink enough water and eat/sleep enough. 

Have a good day/night! 

Bye! 

-Author

(2023-10-13)