~13~ Hamiltrash

If you're like me, then you love Hamilton and are a piece of Hamiltrash or a Hamilfan. You choose. It's been 2 years since I first watched Hamilton on Disney + and I never stopped loving it. Of course, there have been times where I start to lose interest in Hamilton, but then I see a reference and all the sudden I love it just at much as before. Hamilton has become a part of me, there is no escape. 

If you're also like me in a way unrelated to Hamilton, then you are procrastinating studying for a science quiz the next day by going and Wattpad and Pinterest. 

BTW, I don't own Hamilton, it belongs to Lin-Manuel Miranda. I don't own Marvel either. 

I would very much like to study but I can't focus on it rn. 

Also it would make me very happy if people comment a little more. Don't be shy! This is a judgment free zone! Please comment it always makes me want to write more. The more I write the better I get. Then reading this book will become less insufferable. 

Anyway, 

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

---------------------------------------------------

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine!"

Peter sat up and began singing along as soon as he recognized the music. 

"There are ten things you need to know!" The song went on at the same time Peter said:
"IT'S THE TEN DUEL-" He cut off as he realized the lyrics weren't the same. 

"NO!" Peter wailed. "IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TEN DUEL COMMANDMENTS!!"

Do I continue singing through the heartbreak? Peter wondered before coming to a decision. Screw it. He thought, I'll deal with the heartbreak later.

"Hamilton arrived with his crew, Nathaniel Pendleton and a doctor that he knew" Peter sang. It may have been a little off-key, but where's the fun in singing your heart out if you aren't getting really into it. 

"Look him in the eye, aim no higher. Summon all the courage you require. Then count" At this point, Peter had tears in his eyes as he knew what was coming next. 

"I imagine death so much it feels more like a memory. Is this where it gets me? On my feet, several feet ahead of me?" Peters voice was nothing more than a whisper. 

"I see it coming, do I run, fire my gun or let it be. There is no beat, no melody.

"Burr, my first friend, my enemy. Maybe the last face I ever see. If I throw away my shot is this how you remember me? What if this bullet is my legacy?" His voice cracked. 

"Legacy, what is a legacy. It's planting seeds in a garden you never get to see. I wrote some notes in the beginning of a song someone will sing for me. 

"America, you great unfinished symphony, you sent for me. You let me make a difference, a place where even orphan immigrants can leave their fingerprints and rise up.

"I'm running out of time, I'm running and my times up, wise up, eyes up.

"I catch a glimpse of the other side. Laurens leads a soldiers' chorus on the other side, my son is on the other side, he's with my mother on the other side!

"Washington is watching from the other side, teach me how to say goodbye, rise up, rise up, rise up, Eliza!" Peter started weeping, now lying on his bed staring at the ceiling, wondering how the universe could be so cruel. 

"My love take your time, I'll see you on the other side!"

"Raise a glass to freedom," he cried. 

Tony stared at Peter, wondering what on earth could have made the kid so sad. After hearing more sobbing as the song went Tony slowly backed out of the room and closed the door. 

Peter proceeded to stare at the floor as he had made his way to the ceiling in despair

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 hours later and now the rest of the Avengers were trying to coax Peter down from the ceiling, but he continued to stare at the floor with unfocused eyes, not seeming to hear them. 

"C'mon Peter, I can make you 3 batches of your favorite chocolate chip cookies!" Bucket tried desperately. Still no response. "I can make it 4!"

"You can throw my shield around!" Steeb exclaimed. 

"You can teach us vines!" 

"Guys, guys, let me try." Tony walked in with his signature sunglasses even though he was inside and there was no need for them. "I can do it."

"Pete, kid, I can solve your problem. I got tickets to Hamilton." 

Peters head snapped in Tony's direction. 

"You what now?"

-------------------------------------------

The end! Sorry it's not that long. 

Here's the book quote for this chapter. 

"I wake up choking on smoke. This deafening fire alarm makes it mad hard to think. I don't know what's happening, but i know this is the moment. I reach over to wake up Mateo, but my hand finds no one in all this darkness, just my phone, which I pocket." 

Any guesses? (C'mon this is the perfect time to comment)

Make sure to drink lots of water, eat enough food, get enough sleep, do your homework and study if you have too. Don't procrastinate like I just did. Anyway, have a good night/evening/day!

Bye!

-Author

(2023-09-14)