~38~ Blue

Hi! How is everyone? 

I'm good, in case anyone was wondering. I've spent my day making bracelets. No idea why though. 

Anyway

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

----------------------------------------------

Peter thought his chest was going to explode with excitement. The next episode of Percy Jackson was out and all he had to do was convince the Avengers to watch it with him. 

He had only met the Avengers a month ago, and was still very formal with their names. He had known Tony for almost a year by now, but still called him Mr. Stark. 

At first, lots of excuses were made that they were too busy, or they had too many missions piling up. Conveniently, Peter wasn't brought on any of those missions. 

He made a plan to convince them one by one. Starting with the weakest. 

"Do you know where Mr. Barton is?" 

Tony didn't look up from his work. "Go up a floor and knock on the doors, and if he doesn't answer, check the vents." 

"Got it!" Peter gave a thumbs up before doing his best to calmly walk towards the elevator. 

Once the elevator was going up, he realized that he didn't know how he was supposed to get to the vents without revealing he had powers. It would be suspicious if he crawled up a wall, especially since they didn't know he was Spider-Man. They all thought he was an intern. 

Oh well, he'd just have to figure something out. Only if it came to that of course. 

He asked F.R.I.D.A.Y. what room was Clints, since he didn't want to knock on all the doors and potentially disturb others. 

Once he found Clints room, he gently knocked on the door. After he heard no response, he knocked a little louder. 

Still no response. 

He raised his fist to knock again, even louder this time, even though he was thinking that maybe Clint wasn't in there. 

"Are you looking for Clint?" Natasha asked, making Peter jump. 

"O-oh hi Ms. Romanoff. Yeah I'm looking for Mr. Barton," he answered, slightly embarrassed that he was scared so easily. 

Natasha looked amused. "What for?"

"Just wanted to ask him a question," Peter said, looking around. 

"CLINT!!! GET DOWN HERE!!" Natasha shouted. 

Clint dropped down from the vents. "Listen, I don't know what I did, but please don't murder me!" He exclaimed. 

"Peter wants to talk to you," She explained before walking away. 

"Oh. So what did you want to talk to me about, Peter?" 

"Uh, well, have you heard of Percy Jackson?" Peter began. 

"Yup, I've got 3 kids at home, they were bound to discover the series eventually."

"So you know that there's a show?"

"I've heard about that," Clint answered, slowly figuring out where this was going. 

"Well, this is totally up to you, and it's completely fine if you don't want to Mr. Barton, but the last episode of the season is coming out in an hour and I really wanna watch it but I'm spending the night here, and I thought it might be fun to watch it with someone. If you don't want to that's completely okay, I understand," Peter blurted out nervously.