~29~ Skewer

I don't feel like existing anymore. Not like I wanna die cause that's permanent, I just don't wanna exist. For some reason everything is bothering me. Every time my dog barks it makes me wanna cry and the amount of footsteps I hear just really really makes me annoyed. I have the worst chair ever and my desk/room is so messy but I don't wanna clean it, I just want it to be clean. To top it off I just generally hate myself today. There's nothing to do and if I go to sleep now I'm going to wake up around 1am which is going to make me too tired tomorrow. 

Plus my clothes are really bothering me and I have school tomorrow and school sucks ass. It's so boring and the classes are so long and I only have 1 close friend in any of my classes. Who decided that school needs to be like 6 hours long. I'm perfectly fine with staying stupid. I personally could care less about science but we're still forced to do it. 

Now my brother isn't leaving me alone and I am so close shoving him down the stairs. 

ERUSGHSDRU;GHRETHUNDFBGKJERHGUSODHVDFJTHSEORGIUBHSRTUG

Anyway,

This is day 15 of spooktober which is skewer. As in, I wanna skewer my brother. 

TW: Death, mentions of skewering and some blood

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️ 

-----------------------------------------

Being skewered was awful. Peter could tell everyone that. Well technically he couldn't. But you'll see why later, just keep reading. 

This was supposed to be a harmless night. Peter was supposed to go home earlier than the other times so he could work on his homework. 

But of course, he had to stop and help one last person. He couldn't sleep at night if he heard a cry for help and had done nothing. 

This one was big, and he was beginning to regret telling Karen not to call the Avengers. He was really going to need some help. 

There was this weirdly strong, monster looking thing. It had a tail like a lizard, but it also had horns and a beak. It was standing on two legs like a human and it's hands held the resemblance to those of a human, with the exception of the long fingers. 

He wasn't too sure how he could mock this one when in reality he was purely terrified. It looked like something out of a nightmare. 

He could see it throwing different things around, grabbing onto whatever it could. It seemed to be causing destruction for the sake of causing destruction. 

It didn't seem to be aiming for anything in general, it was just tossing things around. It would occasionally toss around a car. 

Once Peter saw this happening, he realized that there would most likely be an alert going out to the Avengers any minute now. He was about to call Tony when he got hit by some debris. He went flying back. 

"Ow... That wasn't very polite!" Peter exclaimed, rubbing his head. 

He saw it go to pick up a car with a family still inside. "Hey!" He yelled, panicked. The monster paid no attention to him. 

He shot a web towards it's hand. 

"Karen, call the Avengers, tell them it's an emergency." 

He had barely managed to stop it from grabbing the car with the family inside. 

"Everyone get out! Go find somewhere safe!" 

Details blurred together as Peter began to rely solely on his spidey-sense to guide him. He seemed to be the main target now.