~36~ Paper stars

Hi! Holy shit! (sorry for swearing) I cannot believe that I have 4.2k reads!!!!! That's actually insane! Thank you so much to everyone reading and commenting and voting I actually love you so much! Sorry I've been so inactive lately, I just had a lack of motivation to do anything including leaving my bed. But it's New Year so I'm gonna be writing. At least, it'll be New year by the time you see this. 

TW: violence (?)

Anyway

Enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paper stars. Peter loved them. He sat in social studies, cutting a sheet of paper since he didn't have any of the patterned paper, and then folding the stars. He had practically perfected it. 

Ned thought it was a little strange at first, but eventually made him a paper cup to put the paper stars in. He hid the paper stars, in the paper cup, in his jacket pocket. He would wait for around 5 minutes for Happy to pick him up, and he would discreetly slip more paper stars into his pockets. 

It was becoming an issue. He was struggling more and more to focus in social studies, and soon his pockets couldn't hold anymore stars. He dumped them out on his desk and prayed no one would enter his room and notice them. 

He started bringing home strips of paper and after school, he would sit and fold the paper. 

Suddenly, he got bored one day, and was only half zoned in. He was upset with Flash for picking on Ned the previous week. 

So he folded paper stars. 

When there was about 20 minutes left of his lunch break, he began launching them at Flash. 

Flash never saw it coming. Peter was smart enough to throw them so they would hit him from different angles. 

Flash at first looked a little miffed that he was getting hit with paper stars and couldn't find out who was doing it. Then they started hitting him from above. He would look up every 30 seconds after a paper star would land on his head. At this point, he was looking pissed. 

Peter smirked, knowing that Flash was going to snap soon, and look crazy when he did so. 

But then, one of Flash's friends pointed at Peter. Peter immediately zoned back in and realized what he had been doing. Now Flash was looking at Peter, looking angry, while talking to his friend. 

"Dammit," Peter muttered.  

MJ looked at him. "Did you expect differently? You've been throwing paper stars at him for the last 15 minutes," she reasoned in her usual monotone voice before turning back to her book. 

Ned was hiding a smile and was cutting up more paper to hand to Peter. Peter turned to look at Ned with shock evident in his features. 

"You were encouraging this!" He exclaimed, betrayal clear as day in his voice. 

Ned laughed and just slid more paper to him. 

"I'm so dead!" 

-Time skip!!!!!! What shall this one be named?-

After their last class, Peter rushed outside, hoping that Happy was there early. 

Spoiler alert: He wasn't. 

He felt the buzzing of his phone in his pocket and saw a text from Happy. He knew it couldn't be good since Happy never texted him. 

Happy
Sorry, I'm busy
Steve and Bucky will pick you up